Accenture logo

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,744 reviews

Good place for freshers

Good place for freshers, decent growth, nominal pay, can consider for long term career, growth and performance will depend upon project to project....

No Job Security

No Job Security though I was into a permanent post, The Hiring process must improve, Salary package was good and the work culture was up to the mark, I wish we had training in office rather than virtual, it impacted my career and I am jobless now, I never had a break in between my career job role, Maybe it was my wrong decision to join Accenture.

Cons

No Job Security

one of the best place i worked

one of the best place i worked... very very employee centric... management is A1 class.... fantastic work environment.... lots of career aportunities...

Pros

meal passes

Cons

low pay scale

Accenture

Accenture was the best part of my life as salary was good there. Main issue was they posted me to manesar and after that not even listen what we want to say to them or inform , no cabs also for there. Just they provide the site and after that they don't know us. Still I will say company is good if you work with Accenture and not posted to any site.

Pros

salary

Cons

management

Professional and Pressure Work Culture

Professional and Pressure Work Culture Salary & Perks Average Facilities Average No career developments Career opportunities Less Learning and Development average

As I have left the organisation long back. The update that I provide is not the current one. Good work culture. Salary better and on standards with most of the top organisations in the world. Work pressure is medium.

Accenture

Worked for a non voice process and had a experience with the organization had a good time and the salary was quite less and work was too much compare to the other sectors

work load and no motovation

there were too many restrictions regarding the work environment and minimal breaks which made lunch breaks and dinner breaks quite hectic. The managers were least interested in employees.

Productive and Fun

Accenture is the one of good company I ever seen. The options are good. We can register our in laws on group insurance to avail the facility. Management is good.

Workplace

The workplace is quite different from the other two companies that I've worked with. Here I could feel that the management is quite friendly and much more supportive.

Cons

Long 10 hours

Fun with lots of learning activity

Accenture is a big company with big name. i am enjoying my learning in Accenture but unfortunately i have to move on for mor learning and monetary benefits too.

Competitive work environment

Its a brand but for freshers its way too hard because its hard to find your existence in the crowed with low pay scale. Its hard for the freshers.

productive and fun workplace

Obviously a good reputation company, i have learned time punctuality and discipline and the management is good. co-workers are supportive.

Very good company for my 1st Job

Good work environment Good People, interesting work i.e Technical Support Management was nice Nightshifts and sometimes long hours Helpful people

Pros

Free Tea/Coffee/Soft Drinks, Cab pick up and drop

Cons

Night shifts

Accenture Preview

• Good work culture • Flexible hours • Amazing work ethics • Friendly Colleagues Its is officially 10hrs working day. The Notice period (after resignation) has been raised from 1 month to 3 months.

Productive & Strict workplace

It was a good start for the career, but i couldn't manage my studies & work due to frequently change in shifts.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,207