Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

I made only Rs. 10,000 monthly in the beginning, but the hikes were nice. I made Rs. 16,000 monthly by the time I left. Don't expect compassion and help to focus and perform better here. This place is only for the competitive, ego-centered money maker. Regional sects speaking in tamizh only have made for themselves a club here. Be careful. People have huge egos and do politics. If you don't have a illustrious, competitve and skilled mind, this place isn't for you.
Pros
Team Outings to 3 to 5 star resaurants
Cons
Clash of egos and politics
One word for accenture is that its a fantastic company people are good here and so much learning and management is also good here , they are helping and help you every time.
Accenture work time is very flexible. I have learnt about new IT technology which are important to sustain in the IT departments. Management was good and supportive.Work environment of Accenture is awesome and very friendly. Hardest part of job is switching from one project to another project. Most enjoyable part of the job was that we are allowed to learn new technology in which I was keenly interested.
Pros
All facilities was provided to work effectively
Cons
Not allowed to switch from one project to another for better opportunity in term of learning.
Awesome Company to Work for specially for fresher. Accenture is very employee favourable. Good increment and growth less resource tracking good leadership continuous learning
Pros
Work Culture, Increment
Accenture has a brilliant work culture which incorporates amazing work life balance.The management is well structured.
Its a good oppurtunity to work with Accenture as a beginner . I have gained lot of experience and good technical knowledge . I have worked with various people with different levels and everyone s treated one and the same . Friendly work culture and mutual cooperation is more.My peers are so cooperative when i am in hard times .Hardest part of the job is in intial days of work where i was under client monitoring and my managers helped in gaining enough confidence to get to the work in ease manner and talking to clients easily.
Pros
Team lunches, goodies, appreciations and friendly culture
Cons
dress
Service oriented company .Nothing much to learn.Not much work pressure.Can learn more industried.It's a ocean of leanrings.
Everyday is a learning day in accenture , for people who want to learn. Management always listens to all level of resources. Good work life balance.
I have learned many applications being in Accenture. Met with new people from around the world. I learned networking and also maintain work life balance within the organisation. Learned time management working in deadlines. Learned to handle Client with good comments from the Client.
Pros
good Work environment
Cons
No free lunches in cafeteria
I started my career with Accenture ,learned and enhanced myself under guidance of esteem leaders. Employee engagement and respect for individual is Accenture. Taking ownership is what i learned from this organization and that is what take us to next level.
Pros
Cabs
Cons
Internal moment takes long time
Best place to start my career . Had an amazing experience. Most enjoyable part was working on Informatica
company was good and helpful each and every time. Having good communication skills
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Development and Validation of SDTM datasets as per SDTM standards. (Safety, Efficacy ,special purpose domains for PHASE 1/PHASE2/PHASE3 parallel and cross over, Randomized control studies, Have worked on open label, double blind, double dummy studies Have worked on legacy and new studies) Creating DDTs (Data Definition Table). Pooling of Studies and doing consistency checks. Cross checking counts in tables developed using OC datasets and included in CTR with SDTM datasets. Have received training on creating Tables and Listings