Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Developer

Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
HR are puppet of managers. They do whatever managers ask to do them. They dont have their own process (that they claim for). Whatever they say about your salary (in hand), that will never ever come to your hand. You will not be able to understand the calculation of your salary. HR are the useless guys.
Accenture is big company but there are many learning opportunities here. I have learned a lot here. I have done some good projects on UiPath with helped me a lot to enhance my skills.
At Accencture, I learned to manage team being a module lead. Also had direct interaction with clients which helped in developing my communication skills.
i joined here as a fresher. My view is like it's a perfect company to start your career. I learnt many things here right from the scratch. Most of the project are like l2-l3 support.
Productive & Helps to grow in Career.Great work life balance.work from Home allowed sometimes.Good Leadership and Management, employee friendly Policies.Best place to work.Decent Growth in Salary.
It was a pleasure working for Accenture that is data driven with a human touch. The work load was fast paced, but upper management ensured team members felt supported and comfortable with constantly changing updates. Fun place to work at and it is the most comfortable company for woman.
Really good organization and planning of projects Promotes learning and upskilling a lot Approachable management Flexible work culture Provides a lot of opportunities for networking and socializing during and outside work hours But may have to work really long hours
Pros
A lot of fun activities, lunches, coffees, parties, etc., good work is always applauded and appreciated, lot of opportunities to work on different kinds of projects
Cons
Long hours and exhausting work
A multi national Level 2 information technological company with Great work culture and up to date technologies.. Really had a great experience, as a fresher learned so many new things.
accenture is good place to work i worked for many different projects in accenture .i have worked for both production support and development projects. it provides flexibility.
Work environment is good , nice opportunities got Good work culture . Good salary Great opportunities to learn new technologies Other activities are good
Good to work here, work culture is awesome and things are proper. good management, I learnt a lot from the colleagues about the technology and enjoyed at workplace.
Accenture is very friendly and co ordination between employee is good.Job apportunity is lot in every field. For SAP technology also there lots opportunities.
As a fresher you will enjoy the company culture and the knowledge that you get from the work. As in person, this company raises your standards and provides you comfort zone
Accenture being my first organization i got opportunity to work in testing , Biztalk and deployment support at client side in Toronto downtown area. good Onshore oppurtunity
With team effort and guidance of senior technical architects approach towards complex processes completed with ease, Tenure at onshore was knowledge fetch.
Accenture encourages to learn new technologies and it also provides required training material for the employees.Mainly concentrate on diversity,other core values on respect others ,work life balance.It provides more opportunities for the employees.I joined as a junior resource after my bachelors.i didn't know any thing about the software industry before i join this company.It helped me to learn how to mingle with team and how to achieve the goals and also work as a team.Accenture conducts many cultural events to encourage employees to showcase their extra curricular and creative talents along with work.
excellent company for freshers, lots of learning opportunities, lots of projects ad options to work onshore, work life balance is not good lots of compulsions from managers
Pros
Cons
work life balance is not good, lots of compulsions from managers
Its a great company to work with. Work culture is really fantastic. Accenture follows inclusion and diversity in effective way. Also Accenture is well adhere to policies and core values.
The working environment was very good, good supportive team to work with. No work pressure, we had a great time in working with great and sharp people who shared their knowledge.