Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Developer

Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Good place to work at with flexible hours and good management. Opportunities are few unless you are willing to transfer to other geographic locations. Management is fair and allows autonomy to complete assignments.
A typical day at work includes same set of steps or applications to take care of. If you need variety of work you have to extend yourself to work after office hours because you have to finish your work first and then learn or work on something different. Company recruits lots of freshers and huge efforts have to spend on activities to train them , KT etc.
Pros
Free Transport, Very Professional Work env.
Cons
Lots of freshers recruited, Extremely process/policy oriented
Its a Great place to work in Accenture,Currently looking to change job to grow my carrer in Workday technology.Its most Enjoyable and exposure to the work is more.
A nice company to work with for people looking for nice environment,productivity,job safety and other employee benefits. It has different safety measures for all its women employees too which makes it great for a woman to work freely without any fear and full security.
Happy to work in my first company. Learnt a lot The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way of innovation, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance our career.
Learnt a lot and got very good training on the technology. Progression is also visible and a very trust worthy company to work with. It enhances your skills, personality and gives you motivation to work.
Great organization to work with and associated with. People are really helpful and you can easily absorb the work culture. A lot of initiatives from the organization towards work life balance and women empowerment.
I learned lot of things with this company , i developed my professional skills , my team are very friendly nature if i have any problem with my work they take care of things and help me out of the problems ...
Good environment with good hikes(till 2015)...there has been a change in performance cycle pattern which doesnt seem to be employee friendly..and no one is aware of what exactly is considered for your hike..
Accenture is one of the top consulting and IT company. How ever growth for the same peer group varies drastically for the associates in India Deliver Centers. It is increasingly becoming more Indian type company with regressive employee policies.
Pros
Good work Quality
Cons
bad work life balance and growth opportunities
it gives importance to training, technical skills. Managemnt is good lot of attention s gievn to employee productivity client facing projects good place to work
Flexible and Good Working Atmosphere and career growth is high . Leadership is very good . HR related Process is Complicated. HIke per year is good .
Management is a little biased location wise. Visibility is very less in large projects. co-workers are very friendly. Pay is good.
rating-- 4/5.Work culture is really good but salary offered to freshers is very less.Competitive company in the market. but work environment is amazing.
Pros
work environment
Cons
salary which they pay initially is less
Good company to work at. Learn a lot. Good work culture. Appraisal system is good. Flexibility in timing. Increments are good. So good for personal growth.
I started my journey with this company and had amazing experience working here learned a lot and help shaped my career and career growth. This is the place one should really get a chance to work. I spent 5 years of work and enjoyed a lot and learned a lot.
Pros
Competitive Salary, good work place.
• Having good knowledge & experience on Sales & Retail & Telecom domains. • Extensive experience on OBIEE Repository (Physical Layer, Business Model & Mapping Layer and Presentation layer). • Extensive experience on dimensional hierarchy, Time Series Functions, Level Based Measures, aggregate navigation, MUDE ,Variables/Initialization Blocks configuration, security and cache). • Configuring iBots to deliver analytics content based on schedule to obtain weekly reports and sent notification Alerts. • Configured Repository variables to generate dynamic reports.
Fun work place with supportive Management. Grew as an Individual and also developed managerial skills. As it is a International Company i had a chance to meet multi cultural people so that i can improve my language proficiency and had an exposure to the world .
Pros
party
Had a wonderful, learning experience and was working happily through out my work period in Accenture. it was very flexible to women employees, and was extremely safety to work at any hour of the day, for any employee.
Pros
flexible to women employees
Cons
pressure and long working hours
Since I am having core experince and knowledge on Excel and Excel VBA automation, helped clients to in several automations and also modified existing automation tools as per the requirements.
Pros
Flexibility in working
Cons
Career growth