Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Development Associate

Good place to start career. More importance given for employees technical growth and training. Helping seniors and managers. Good experience till today.
Reliable company.Culture depends on the projects and its managers......If the candidate is willing to learn thats good company provides oppurtunities but no benefits for the efforfs.
Pros
Didnt find any
Cons
Short breaks cz someone has tab on you all the timr
Before joining they will provide you some online portals to learn about the basics of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology. After joining, there will be tests and if you secure 65% then you will be eligible for the further courses available there as per the requirements on that specific domain but if you fail then there will be two more attempts and if you are lucky enough and tried hard then you will also be eligible for the same as the students cleared in 1st attempt. If you aren't able to clear any of the attempts, then you will be asked to resign and there are no any options available.
Pros
Chilling Environment
Cons
Work pressure differs from team to team
The company has good environment and workplace. The training provided is also good. But the company does not take into account what technologies you want to work in. Also location preference is not entertained even if you have genuine reasons for it. The company management is very bad. Also the project locking team is super-unorganized. There is no system in this company, you will have to take a lot of efforts to get anything done.
Work life balance is good. Decent salary than other competitors in the market. Work culture is great. Best place for learning. Will highly recommend for freshers.
Pros
Flexibility, Good Compensation
Cons
10 hours work shift.
Really accenture is the best service based. I am fully satisfied working in accenture. I would recommend accenture for all the freshers to be there first preference in service based company.
Accenture is one of the best companies, only if your project manager is good. I worked in 3 different projects. First two projects were good. But I had very bad experience in last project. I left my job because of manager's behaviour. I had to experience mental torture only because of my last manager
Accenture has helped in my personal as well as professional growth. It has a very good working culture. It provides you with abundance of opportunities to help you grow professionally.
Great place to work with positive environment. Provides healthy work-life balance, great opportunities to learn. Had an amazing time working and learning there.
The journey at Accenture was not easy .I had to relocate and had a worst experience .Later I was trained on Java . I was relocated to Bangalore for my project.
Pros
Easy to survive
Cons
All old technologies
I have been in this company for 10 months and my experience was quite good. There's a training that is given to all namely GFT, is of very good level and informative with good hands-on experience. After the training gets over one gets hard-locked in a project and then that becomes a whole different experience. It totally depends on the project and the people around you on how your work will be like. There are some projects where you get to learn a lot and there are some projects too where you learn less and work more. So, be ready as the work will become monotonous after some point of time. Whichever project you get into try to build your competence from the very beginning. :)
Accenture is a very good place to learn and work. Being #1 IT services in the world, there are a lot of technologies that one can choose to work on. Though the company has a very good work culture, the work life balance often depends on the project and the team that we are a part of. The people in Accenture are amazing.
My first project gave me great exposure to new technologies and fostered my communication, presentation, technical and leadership skills. I worked with extracting, transforming and loading client's retail data from many source systems and loading to the Informatica tool and performed data visualization, data analysis on the extracted data and derived key insights and built KPI's in the BI tool.
Collaborative and Good Work Culture. Lean every day something new at the office.Flexible work hours and nice place to work at. Transport facility. Cafeteria facility.
Good place to work. New technology and new opportunities. Helpful colleagues. Events and fun activities. Work from home when required and no issues in taking leave
It's a very good environment. A lot depends on your project as well. I had a very good project and the people around me were great. I learned a lot here.
Accenture was my first company and It has a special place in my heart, joined in as a fresher and enjoyed its training.This was a good place to start your career with.
Accenture is fine for growth but not best for a fresher. As there are lot of people here so a work is distributed in lot of people resulting in very less work to be left for a fresher.
Here you have 9 hours as working hours It can be extended or reduced according to your project requirement. The good part is there is always some activities going on .
Good place to work . Work life balance is good . Less opportunity to learn multiple skills. Job security is good . Pay and increments are not expected in bigger standards
A typical day might look same as any other IT company but the work culture is good. There are always pros and cons about a company and management but it was a much needed experience.
  1. Development Associate