Accenture

Financial Analyst61 reviews
India61 reviews

Found 61 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,087 reviews

Productive and Provides best platform for Growth

Best place to work for with best people. Provide you good growth opportunities and platform to excel in your field. Vertical movement, PR skills, Team Management

safe workplace, salary hike is good ,less work pressure

good environment,good culture,safe for women employees.good hikes ,transportation is the best part,work life balance can be done as manager are co operative

Pros

good company to work for

Cons

no extra hours benefits

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Correct place to learn about what is job

I grab lot of information and gave perfect experience. One of the best MNC to start out carrier. Job secure is Perfect for all employee for female employee good place to survive.

Pure professional BPO

As a fresher after joining here it helped a lot to transform myself into a professional in finance, which gave me a hope to do my higher studies in finance.

Pros

Fun at work

Cons

Only night Shifts

Good for work

Need to focus on employee benefits. The management need to activate and should be strong in each department. There is no additional allowance for night shift.

Very nice place to work

My first job after my graduation B.com had a new experience in work,culture and so on. New kind of experience by working in night shifts as we worked for an US based process.

Pros

fun at work

Cons

night shifts

Employee friendly company and good Management

Accenture is a very good company to work for, the employee benefits are very good, the managers and supervisors are very supportive. The compensation and salary of starters doesn't meet the expectations.

Employee Freindly

Nice company to work with as related to BPO industry. Great work environment and work culture. The only hindrance is there are rotational shifts. Good company.

Good working environment and friendly management

Accenture has good working environment but recently is very much focusing on cost cutting. Salary provided by accenture is generally less. Managers are friendly and I have had nice colleagues.

Cons

Less salary

Nice workplace to work

Accenture is employee centric company. Provides Healthy and hygenic workplace where people can manage their work life balance too. For freshers its a good platform to learn amd apply their theoritcal knowledge to add more values.

Good place to start a Carrer

Good place to start a Carrer . Well managed work and also provides freedom in work. Best companies to work in India for a reason. Overall an amazing atmosphere.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

10 hours

Nice company to work with..

I love the working culture of accenture, the people and threir knowledge level is always amazing, HR will atleast will listent o peoples issue and take actions

It's a very good organisation.

I have learned a lot in Accenture. I have developed my professional skills over here. Accenture provides lots of professional training for their employees. Accenture does not allow to leave their employees if any of the process get ramdown. It means it has a job security for their employees.

Fun activity

A typical day at work celebrate woman's day and Diwali festival day. I learned product costing,Month end activity and SAP. It was a quite good workplace culture. The hardest part of the Job the process was very dynamic.

Nice to work with ACC

I got good exp. with ACC. as fresher defiantly we will learn work culture with MN C's. changing levels are not easy we neeed to put more effort. I got good exp. with ACC

Pros

get more exp.

Cons

nothing

Financial Analyst and Fun Place to work

Very pleasant working environment with very good annual hike based on one's performance and the day to day work pressure depend upon the adhoc work. We do get good opportunity to learn and management is also very supportive with all the necessary training provided during your initial days if you are fresher.

everyone getting good corporate knowledge in Accenture.

I am happy with Accenture with my review, but not happy in my project and our management.otherwise compare to other companies culture, employee security and growth is good.

Pros

Employee Seccurity

Cons

Management is not good in our project.

Good Work culture

Looking for a position that will allow me to utilize my substantial background in accounting and strong knowledge of the subject in being an important team player in your esteemed organization’s success.

Pros

Meals Coupon

Cons

9 hours

Good Company to work

I have completed 4.4 years in Accenture and it is a very good company to work. I am working in an FP&A profile and I have learned in & out about the finance.

Great place to work for

It is a great place to work with no kinds of issues related to flexibility. The work culture is very good and the organization is very employee oriented.

Job security and nice working environment

A typical day at work is full of daily activities and also a number of ad hoc activities. I have learned to manage the activities in a fast changing and dwmanding environment. Management is good. Workplace culture is best. Job is not hard if you do your best in even your smallest day to day acts. Most enjoyable part of the job is creative thinking and independent decision making and communication with client to implement new ideas or processes to be incorporated in the existing procedures.

Pros

Pick and drop facility

Cons

No benefit for overtime working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with