Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Financial Specialist

Overall its fast paced and you are on your toes all the time and very very competitive. Enough space for indihidual growth if you have the potential. Would recommend if someone would like to join.
Good place to work with Accenture, it was a great journey and lot of learning. Lot if innovation and motivation. A place to make a good career and lot of value for individuals.
Company believes in "High performance Delivered" and side by side takes care of the employees. People comes first and lot of Training opportunity are available for self development. Friendly work environment & lovely people around.
Pros
Free Transport
It is overall a nice place to work. The leadership is very solid which is in US at their head office. Individual departments are managed by local leaders who sometimes are not the best managers.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Loss of direction from leadership
Great company though i did face difficulties in balancing work and commitments.The experience differs by team.They now have 6 month maternity leave policy which is great
Pros
Work from home option available
Cons
I started at Accenture as a Fresher analyst and have spent the last 5 years growing to be a Team lead and a Financial specialist. I have grown to understand the complete project life cycle from a financial and business strategy perspective. I have also been an integral part of the commercial and sales teams to bid for new deals. Accenture is a global company and hence my role requires me to interact with people from geographies across the world/teams and pan career levels. I have also had the opportunity to work in London, UK for 7 months. Accenture has a fantastic work life balance. Since we work across time zones, the Culture is such that every individual (including leadership) respects the opposite person's timings. They endorse the work from home option as it optimizes the individual's efficiency by not battling traffic and personal commitments as long as work gets done.
Overall a good organisation to start your career with. Perfomance is very well appreciated by leaders. Great learning opportynity, flexibility to move within function
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Each day the very thought of going to office fascinates me ! I like to take up the challenges and give my best . Also make it a point to learn something new for the day which really gives me a utmost satisfaction . Also like to share the things that I have learnt . As most of the time is spent at office ( nearly 10 hours), the co-workers almost seem like family members wherein we compliment each other. There has been no such thing as hardest part of the job and love to take up as many challenges as possible. If I were to call it out,it would be balancing life and work on critical business days as most of the time needs to be spent at office. I enjoy every bit of my work starting from the team huddle conducted at the beginning of the day, to responding to the queries over email, client interaction , taking up new challenges , conducting workshops , working on the core job etc.
Pros
Free Learning Programs, Free Transport Facility from home to office and back
Cons
Long hours during critical business days
  1. Financial Specialist