Accenture logo

Accenture Employee Reviews for Management Analyst

Work-Life Balance

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,671 reviews

Good Work Culture

Very supportive staff, managers and positive environment They have very transparent systems and hierarchy protocols that makes you feel a part of company- an important part

Learning though stressful work

It is stressful however some employees policies are flexible. Usually the work pressure is high however some benefits like work from home facility helps

Good

Nice work culture, versatile knowledge enhancement. Amazing facilities, great transport arrangement. Once in a lifetime a person should work in this Organisation for overall development.

Excellent

I am working with Accenture for last 3 years and it is an excellent journey so far. Pros Work culture, work and personal life balance, salary package and yearly hikes, timely salary Cons Cross-skill training (depending on yourr lead)

Work life balance

Its a good company in the initial phase of career and good place and culture for work life balance. Got to learn working in a bigger organization, culture and exposure of various tools and applications

High Performance is always delivered

Great place to work, nice people, respect for individual, wonderful work culture, flexible hours, work from home facility, good policies, All the best..Cheers!!

good crowd

A good place to start a career, I have learnt a lot with respect to process, work ethics. Very friendly people who are willing to let you learn and prosper well.

Workplace Culture

Accenture is a very welcoming organization. It gives you the time to settle in and learn the trade, there are mechanisms in place to learn more than what your normal day job gives you. The salaries are also competitive and the people are motivated.

Best Organisation I ever worked with

Accenture is amazing employer. It has very good policies to help new employees learn and grow in organisation. The work life balance is also very amazing here.

Spanish specialist having 3.5 years of experience in Accounts Payables

In Accenture my Role is processing the invoices with good quality parameters. If there is any problem while processing the invoices we will contact with clients by spanish and processing the invoice as soon as possible.

Pros

Free lunches

Jobs at Accenture

Management Analyst positions
See more jobs

Fun at work while being productive and learn

Accenture is one of the best companies to work with. We get lot of opportunities to learn and up-skill ourselves. This company gives us a chance to submit unlimited ideas that help to improve the process or helps the company to gain more revenue or cost avoidance. Employees here get recognized for every good thing they do which motivates us to do more for the company. Workplace culture is great. This company has 6 core values that are actually being followed by every single employee.

Pros

Opportunities to learn and apply our skills

Cons

Salary is not up to the mark as compared to its competitor companies.

Scope to learn a lot

It has been a great learning experience as i have a good colleagues. I have learned to work under pressure. Workplace culture is good and friendly. Increment part is good.

Pros

Transport facility and woman safety

Cons

Job insecurity

good job saticifaction

Accenture as a company I like verymuch and having more opportunities Accenture as a company you can share your Ideas freely , I Like the company all policy's

Pros

free food cupons

Cons

na

Learning

Accenture is very good company. you can learn here many things and add on your skillset. shift hours are very long. i have learned couple of thing here. for a fresher accenture is a good option.

Pros

cab facility

Cons

Learning opportunity and individualistic approach

Reality is different than that in papers in terms of policies, ethics and employee benefits. This also seems to be ignored by leadership. Still, if one is lucky enough to work under good management, it is one of the best organizations with extremely good work culture inheriting promising growth and infinite learning opportunities.

Pros

Management perks

Cons

Long working hours, Disconnect between leaders and ground force, Dictatorship

Fun at work

 Identified & completed process improvement project to “Reduce Pend Cases”. Developed solution & arranged onshore approval to implement the solution into the business.  Helped the business to reduce dependency on onshore and improve completion ratio.  Recognized as “Top Ideator” for maximum number of improvement ideas and implemented solutions.  Recognized as “Best Performer” for Q2 – 2015 and Multiple “Monthly Top Performer” recognitions.  Received client sponsored “North Star Award” for excellence in service delivery.

Good

Good place to work, the work culture and the people around is very good. But the growth rate and salary hike is not good.

My life at accenture

I worked there for 7 months. The company as a whole is a big organisation. Good experience for a fresher, to know about the size and operations of a company.

Pros

Work from home and easier interview to get in

Cons

lower salary compared to industry standards

Happy workplace

It was fun working with excel, SAP and Accenture specific tools ( known as MME). Typical reports and deliverables were sent by me before deadlines to Delivery Leads. There was a healthy work culture.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

monotonous deliverables

Good place to start your career

A lot of things to learn at the start of ones career here. Things learned here have helped me grow up as a strong professional in my career. I thank Accenture for being my first and perhaps the place where I laid the foundation stone of what became a glittering career in Finance world.

Working with Accenture

Good place to work at with loads of fun activities and regular fun events. However, lots of work pressure and 10 hours of working.

Pros

Management is supportive and growth oppurtunities

Cons

too much work pressure, 50 working hours weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,187