Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Operation Associate

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,731 reviews

It was mixed experience and lot of learning opportunity.

It was mixed experience and lot of learning opportunity. No work life balance. It depends on your team. Good cab facility. They do micr management, not good

Pros

Cab Facility

Cons

Work pressure

Fun at work

Good place to start the career at as a fresher.Training is very much in a detailed way. Internal growth opportunities are more in this company and I would recommend my friends to join this.

Work/life balance -NiL

You wil be asked to work quite extra, and will not be paid enough for the over time you do. The Initial trainings will be mixed with production which leads to mixing up of both and messed up.And poor decision making of management. I felt so stressful even in the initial days, i was doing my mandatory training bwhoch goes for 9 hours a day. But i was asked to work after that for 4-5 hours whoch makes my daily shift for 12-13 hours. Management does not think of work life balance. They give you lots of work load and then the salary doesn't justify when you work this much and you dont get any extra overtime incentive

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Work/life balance, more and more overtime

Accenture

If you are fresher or experience nice company to work with it. If fresher salary maybe less but the work culture and environment is too friendly. For experienced one it's ah good company to settle down.

Productive and fun place environment

Accenture have a good environment to work on and they have a safe hands of transportation. They having a business with good client environment. Work place they conducting lot of events internally to the employee's.

Satisfied, I have learnt a lot during my transition in Accenture. I enjoyed being worked in Accenture and I recomend others to join Accenture to avail experience and benefit.

Fun working with Accenture!

I am being on Contract basics in Accenture for 1.8 years. The environment is too good to work. Leads & management is too supportive with the juniors. I recommend to join Accenture.

Accenture work environment is good. All colleagues in accenture are very nature friendly and greate supporting hands

Accenture work environment is good. All colleagues in accenture are very friendly natured and greate supporting hands. I could see the development in myself in every work stages and each day would be learning and gaining knowledge for me as I have come across. Getting new opportunity to learn would makes me more interesting to be involved in that.

Good company

Best IT company,Best for female employee. If you want to join Accenture do not go in ACN operations because your manager and TL will not support you in any term.

Productive and workfun

Good environment to work with accenture, Employee benefits were good. Door pic and door drop. Good place to work. Accenture learning tools provide good valuable things to grow our self's as mylearning in a accenture

Pros

Free food

Jobs at Accenture

Operation Associate positions
See more jobs

More space to learn

good company to grow and enjoy more learning at work. Work environment is very good and people bound to help and support.Fun at work and Hours to help.

Pros

learning, hours to help

Cons

management politics very high

Accenture Sopution India Pvt.Ltd.

Accenture Sopution India Pvt.Ltd. one of the top 10 MNC company where we have a good environment , Job security and overall better performance etc. I'm currently working and had a very good experience

Best place i have ever worked

Accenture solutions is a best place for work in industry . it has a great workplace , great teams to work with and good leadership team to cheer for your success.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

Long Hours

Secured work life

It's a good place to start and grow. It helps you grow and groom to the next level. It helps you with work and other skills, which will be helpful through out your life.

Productive, knowledgeable and fun

I learned more about work, management and self confidence. my leads were very helpful and thankful to them. People are friendly and professional.Constant challenges keeps you on your toes The good things Adaptive company which encourages to look outside the box and come up with new ideas. The challenges To stay ahead of the competition by keeping management moving forward.

Pros

Free transport

production and work place

Accenture is working in different areas and im in idb sector.and project is of google. project name is (Account recovery Investigation system )Production of work is always up to mark .work place is very flexible .Management is very supportive.but salary is too low as according to work.employees are always in search of opportunity to grow and need exposer to connect and learn but project im in is not work in this area.

Pros

free lunch and cab

Cons

long hour shift

workplace culture was good , employees are treated well , And I learned a lot ( in people Handling ) , The give response for each and every concerns . management peoples are being friendly with us .

Pros

Employee encourgement

Cons

Short break

Fun and productive

-Happy Work environment -Treat employees well and good manner -Supports employees queries and concerns -Supporting team management - concerned about employees growth

Pros

Cafeteria, gym, cab

Cons

Salary

it is one of the best company or i can say best place to work

Good company. It pays best and it comes under fortune 500 company's. List . Good working environment and it is one of the employee centric company and have big brand in IT .

It's a good place to work sometimes you have to do adhoc's especially on month end however, you can enjoy your work

I joined accenture solutions Pvt. Ltd. on 24th October 2014. I learned a lot in accenture. There are lot of training programmes for employees like i have great interest in learning excel so, i did tranining in excel

Pros

-Good salary

Cons

-Adhocs

My Review

Good Organization where you can learn with less salary.Work culture and process and training are good.Internal employee salary hike is very less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,201