Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!👍
Pros
Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.
Cons
If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.
Salary growth is less for the people who joined as fresher. Management cooperation is decent. Less chances of a fresher to be promoted due to lower career level
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours 10 hr shift
They believe in freshers and gives them lots of opportunities to improve their personality skills and Management People are very humble so Freshers can approach them if they are facing any kind of issues.
Pros
Exposure to lot of technical stiuffs.
Cons
Obviously its wonderful working at Accenture.It is great platform for the freshers to explore things and has lot of opportunity for learning.Very friendly working environment.
Pros
Job Security
Good experience gained from Accenture. Working experience is also good. Salaries are good and payment are punctual. Over all good experience gained from Accenture.
Over all it was very good experience with accenture. I learned many things in accenture. It was good place to start my carrier. Accenture is a good platform to enhance talent for every one
Cons
It was fund and learning ti work at Accenture. Each and every employee matters to them. Managers are very friendly and open to guide you to move up the next ladder
Pros
Team funs, outings, lunches etc
It was wonderful to work here. I worked in shifts. I worked at client location which was good. job security was not so much. I was on bench for about 3months.
The job culture is good but job satisfaction depends on the project manager and profile offered.Recommended for experienced people.Freshers have to struggle if they dont get desired profile
Accenture provides great learning people are friendly at the same time result oriented need to be fast learner to absorb the assignments overall a good experience
Good company but not fit for long time according to my experience.again depends on the team which you are joining, overall good experience ,good company policy
Nothing much to say about Accenture. I have been working in Accenture since 8 years. Good company to work with. Wonderful work ethics and respect for individual.
over good platform to showcase your skills and start your career as fresher and supportive managers,awesome environment to work. i recommend people who are fresher can join Accenture.
Accenture is an Organization everyone must experience to learn the Business strategies and an opportunity to have a vision into the various levels in future.
Great Company to work at, but salary could have been better. Amazing work culture good benifits, free transportation and work from home option provided for certain project.
Very compatible for employees with benefits like work from home, traveling, etc. I'm looking out for another opportunity as I'm on contractual role and the new model developments are kinda giving me a shaky feeling here.
I joined here on 2018 and I have been happy joining here because of the brand Accenture is as a company and because of the people I met here. Good place to start.
There is no possible ILPs for the freshers as I was hired for business process associate but I tried for finance ijp. There is no possible guidance about IJP and no proper support from managers as well.
We can explore our people management skills. We can learn how to work in stressful environment. You will have job security. Need to be competitive. Patience need for growth.
Well it was the very good workplace to start with Accenture, and start my career with Accenture, as i was non-Tech ,as i wish to move from non-Tech to Technical.
Good place to work,but sometimes feels stressful may be because of 10 hours UK shift. Learned a lot about co-operative world as well about business changes.
  1. Operations Associate