Accenture logo

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,729 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!๐Ÿ‘

Pros

Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.

Cons

If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.

Decent

Salary growth is less for the people who joined as fresher. Management cooperation is decent. Less chances of a fresher to be promoted due to lower career level

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long hours 10 hr shift

Great Company to work at, but salary could have been better

Great Company to work at, but salary could have been better. Amazing work culture good benifits, free transportation and work from home option provided for certain project.

Good company

Very compatible for employees with benefits like work from home, traveling, etc. I'm looking out for another opportunity as I'm on contractual role and the new model developments are kinda giving me a shaky feeling here.

Productive and friendly environment.

Good place to work,but sometimes feels stressful may be because of 10 hours UK shift. Learned a lot about co-operative world as well about business changes.

Hard working job

It was a tough job but i gained benefits out of that which reflects on my personality today. Patience is the key to success which was accurately taught by the job at Accenture.

Good environment

Salary is not hiked its environment culture is good ,but the company has took as my role permanet.They did not go with permant job.Thats why i left the job

Happy life, freedom, awesome work environment

Great place forever Low salary but feeling happy to be a part of Accenture Free gym Wide variety of foods available with reasonable price Free transport Claim transportation Great job opportunities from one domain to another Higher education free Feeling sad because of I resigned Waiting for the day to be a part Of Accenture family

Work & life is very much balanced

I have been trying for growth within the company and try to take the opportunity which ever came in my way. But I see it is very much challenging and looks like next to impossible.

Pros

Company do not provide subsidise food

Cons

Working Hours too long and very limited public holidays

Great Learning Experience

I spent 5 years at Accenture in different projects and diverse teams which alleviated my knowledge, personality and confidence. Working with global stakeholders on new projects sharpened my quick thinking and action skills along with project management aptitude. The team also helped me maintain a work-life balance to a decent extent for which i am glad and thankful.

Pros

work from home

Cons

salary and growth not as per norm

Jobs at Accenture

Operations Associate positions
See more jobs

Good work place

Good work culture and I had good tl. The work is for 10 hours. Cab facility was for both pick up and drop. It was comfortable, Team was so good. I had good growth in my tenure at accenture. The training period was hard.

Pros

Growth

Cons

Long hours for 10 hours

It was fun working at accenture

There was no growth in the mapping process at accenture. Employees were given very less salaries and work pressure was very high. Working hours are also very high.

Pros

Free Food, Free Transport

Cons

Long working Hours

Not bad

Reasonable salaries with hectic work schedule. The management is not that great so that could generate petty problems. Can't guarantee work life balance as it has 10 hours as working hours.

Was good working here.. Had good time... But not satisfied with the pay. Good training session and transport facilities wr also good... Safety environment...

Pros

Team lunch and dinner

Cons

Long hour

Stressful work and no benefits

You will have to work like machines and you will get nothing.your work your time your freedom everything will be wasted in this.there will be no benefits even after years of work.

Productive and fun place

Company was still learning how to handle volumes and in that attempt the excutives had to stretch, no breaks, no approved leaves, unable to control spike. However the work culture was freindly, transport was provide. However the salary point and promotions was still an issue.

Pros

RnR, awards, rewards

Cons

Long hours, promotions and salary

Na

Accenture needs to focus on employee satisfication rather than business improvement. Working hours are too long sometimes it is even difficult to complete time.

Pros

Gym

Cons

Perfect company for a fresher

This company will take you places but only if you stick with for long time, salary offered is very low but the management is very helpful and they like to retain their employees.

Fun and loaded overall Heaven

The work was pleasant, leadership was amazing. Nothing to complaint and everything to praise about. Except for the salary, would not be able to manage if a fresher.

Pros

Cons

Low pay

IT is great to work in Accenture

IT is great to work in Accenture, i am enjoying working here , the only reason i want to change the job is because of less salary.

Productive and Workplace

In terms of salary benefits Accenture is the great place to work for peoples. But, when it comes to advancement in career is totally dependent on the supervisor and no policy for the employee in lower levels to raise there voice against the ill behavior of supervisor. Also there is great diversity in terms of knowledge and Accenture not only trains the people but also help them to get certifies to the premium certification in the market place.

Pros

Knowledge Diversity an Salary Benefits

Cons

Management People at middle level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,201