Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Its very great full to work with Accenture, work place environment is very good and always used to have a friendly conversation with colleagues. Main moto is to respect individuals
Work life balance was missed in India when working with Accenture. With the help of management could manage the deliverable on time with out any impact.
Company is very supportive to the meployers by providing good work environment and support employers in buliding up their career and grow themselves and see them in good position
Time spent at office is more that usual compared to other companies, premises is good that is the reason environment is slightly relaxing though depends on process to process. High difference in benefits provided to employees at same level.
Accenture is quite a good place where one could enhance his or her knowledge and could say good learning platform.good working enviornment there on. overall experience of working here is too good
I worked with Accenture for almost 4 years full time. Its a good company to start your career with. Work timings are super flexible and there’s great maturity in the workplace about things like timings and leaves
Pros
Best technologies, Good work culture, Zero tolerance against harassment
Cons
Less salary in India compared to other countries
They give trannsport facility. there are alot of good opportunities as there are alots of deals and you can cchange end number of deals and roles every year. hardest part of the job is if the process get close or contract gets end you'll be placed as per availibity not as per your skills.
Nice company to work with with nice work culture and good pay if you negotiate well. You have to take your of your work and variable pay otherwise nobody will bother about it and you will end up getting nothing from that variable pay.
Pros
Not as such
Cons
Long hours sometimes as per projects
It's a good company to work. You get good pay and hike. Work life balance is difficult for woman as it is 10 hour shift. Otherwise everything is good.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Overall Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. is a good organization. It has an employee friendly environment. The package provided is at par with industry standards.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Great company to work for. Managers and co-workers are working toward a common goal, and the work culture cultivated a very friendly environment. As with any customer service job, the hardest part is getting reprimanded by a customer for something you did not do or could not control. The best part of this job, was knowing you were helping people immediately.
Stress free and no work load life . most important thing is fun Friday is every Friday there is some special events is conducted for employees by PPA members and most imp is fix weekly off.
I was mostly on client side location i.e. British Telecom (in TechM premises), but we enjoyed initially on joining was fun at workplace and during our trainings.
Its a good work life balance i had i this company. employee has the vioce in all the projects i worked ( i worked for three banking clients) . i will recommend accneture for anyone. it all depends on the manager finally,hence it i was lucky to have got good people to work with
Pros
party, fun events, huge festiv enviorment
Cons
Stop hiring Tls and managers from infy.
This is very good company but salary is not compitable with work which I done.Work culture is very nice. Nice place for learning more and to gain better opprtunity.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good organization with flexible work hours& work from home facility. Good learning and knowledge management team for your personal growth
I have been working in this company for 4 years now. Its not been a great exp overall
Pros
Brand, Job Security
Cons
Compensation
I like working hard but in a mannered way. I loved working with accenture as it gave me my 1st job and the feeling of my first salary and I learned lot of things like working under pressure situations, managing multiple things at the same time and to deal with different people with different mind sets. But now I want to enhance my skills and want to work with some other organisation.
Pros
Too much to learn, Shift Benefits
Cons
Work Culture
Management is not sensitive towards employees. Core values of "Respect for individual" does not exist. Work life balance does not exist. There is no skip level feedback for managers. Human Resource Group is busy making Management happy. Good projects to work on and good working experience.
Cons
High performance delivered company. Excellent place to work. Provides overall growth for employees.
I am passionate about training people in soft skills and I have an excellent rack record.
Pros
rewards and recognition
Cons
10 hours a day
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst