Accenture

Quality Assurance Engineer17 reviews
India17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,307 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Everything depends on the kind of project you get

Your growth as an individual completely depends on the project you are allocated to.Make sure you choose the project which align with the domain in which you are interested as you won't be able to change the domain before 1 year

Pros

Work from home

Good for women employees

Work life balance is based on the project which we are working. 6.5 +1 month of paid maternity leaves.Good leave policies.Good hikes in recent times

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Slow paced

A good workplace to interact and work with cross functional teams/clients. There is hardly any development. Absolutely no growth. Excellent policies. There is nothing mandatory to work for 9 hours everyday. The company is a brand, but I would not recommend this company to join as a fresher. It has got the blend of pros and cons.

Pros

No mandatory working for 9 hours, good policies.

Cons

No career growth

Fine

A typical day at work is a bit stressful and also full of learning. The hardest part of the job was getting to know people in your team. Work culture totally depends on your team and manager. The enjoyable part is success parties and events.

Accenture was a fun place to work with. I have gained more knowledge therewith the help of their training programs

Accenture was hesitant with promotions involving current employees. This is my individual view. But overall it was the best company I have worked with.

Not much option to grow

Management needs to improve. Work pressure depends on the project you are working for. HR always takes side of management and never supports employee.

Productive and good environment

It is nice experience to work in this company, great work culture, entertainment, deliver good productivity, employee get exposure to new technologies.

about accenture

It is fantastic company to work with. It provides you to a chance to grow in a company with your career and personal life too. It is employee friendly.

Fun to work, Great place to learn

Great place to learn and grow. One of the better places i have got a chance to work. You always have something in your bucket to keep yourself occupied.

Well, Accenture work environment is really good

Management is good, I have been working with accenture with 3+ years as a QA Tester and workplace culture is good, Typical day of my first project is that everything is validate and verify locally and on server too but when the product going live then there some critical issues coming live, that is miracle.

good company

Good company Good work culture Good management Good salary hikes Good position Good canteen Good team members Good knowledge to have Good projects On-site opportunity

productive and fun place

I have learned a lot working in this place . I have met wonderful people to enhance my knowledge with them . I had a very good team to work , everything was shared between us . No tensions or Stress because we all love to work together and solve the problems when necessary.

Good Work-life balance

As an employee, my typical day included gathering and going through requirements , making test scenarios and test cases, testing the application, interaction with the client and build leads and defect tracking. I learned a lot about people management and the importance of working in teams. I had also learned a lot about the Software development life-cycle (SDLC). The hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job was to interact with the client on a daily basis and to manage a team of 8 people.

Pros

Team dinner after every release

Cons

Work life balance

Productive working place

Good Company. Great place to learn and build carrier for future. If they concentrate on more on the salary part for employees Nobody would leave the company.

Good company to start your career. I learnt software testing, automation tools. I know Rational Functional Tester tool. I am working for healthcare insurance client.

good place to work

good place to work,nice work environment. no politics,easy to grow.

C

Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited is a Thai commercial bank, with approximately US$64.6 billion in total assets. Its branch network includes over 1000 branches within Thailand, with 25 international branches or representative offices in 13 economies, spanning ASEAN and major economic countries, including wholly owned subsidiaries in Malaysia and China. Bangkok Bank also own branches in London and New York to complement its extensive network in South East Asia.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
  • Quality Assurance Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?