Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,748 reviews

Overall good experience

Overall it was a good experience. I enjoyed working at Accenture as it has good work culture, people collaborate and senior management is supportive. Thanks.

one of best companies to work, provides lot of trainings, spends on employee welfare and growth, culturally sensitive, diversity, bet practices, top brand and world class infra

Productive and good learning

Good platform to learn and implement your learnings. Everyday it's a new learning and experience. Supportive environment. Good trainings are provided for all Accenture employee to make them grow.

No review

I wouldn't want to post any reviews currently. Accenture is multi national organization that has technology, operations and consulting services as a part of its suites

Excellent Place to Work

A great place to start ones carrer. I was lucky to join the Accenture Team in 2007 and whatever knowledge I posses after 12 years of experience in HR is because of Accenture.Accenture not only taught me how to work,they taught me how to work with ethics and integrity intact.I would recomend everyone to try and work at least a year in accenture to learn its values - Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity which will prepare you for your life ahead.

Accenture as a company is nice to work with however manager/supervisors need to learn people management skills

Accenture as a company is nice place to work at however manager/supervisors need to learn people management skills for sure. I really don't understand what state of mind they work in. Some of them do not respect their sub-ordinates which hamper team members mind to a great extent. Accenture Leadership should take some serious actions people like them as they are the reasons because of which people leave such a nice company like Accenture and Accenture as an organization lose talent and it also spreads bad words in the market and it affects company's brand name and value.

Good place to start the career

Work culture and work environment is stable not much volatile to work with Management is bit unstable in terms of taking decisions and pay scale is average.

Pros

free cab feasibility and extra perks

Cons

Saturday working hours mostly

Fun workplace with a balance between personal and professional work

I have been associated with Accenture for the last 3+years and I have enjoyed my journey. It have added a lot of value towards my professional development. The management is easily approachable and provide everyone a platform to execute the day to day operations without interfering too much into the work. You have your freedom to finish task. The culture is bit relaxed with frequent engagement activities, competitions, sports, outtings and various others events to keep employees motivated and hooked up to the company.

Pros

Team events, freedom, open door policy

Cons

Accenture - one of the best places to be

Loved the company and the work culture... A bit low on the rewards and benefits part but makes it up with providing the right learning platform. Overall was a nice experience to work for them.

Pros

Learning

Best place to work

Accenture truly goes by it's tag line of High Performance Delivered! It has good work culture, great work opportunities and a lot of clients to work for.

Pros

Work from home, good culture and people

Cons

Long hours, extra work load

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?

Great company to work for

One of the best company to work for in India with not much work pressure and a great work life balance. Great people and lot of people engagement activities for recreational purpose.

10 years journey with Accenture helps you cultivate of things to be done in Accenture ways, fantastic place to be working in, learning is plently, which is the most important factor to be considered.

Fast paced workplace

Great place to learn in a fast paced environment ! It teaches you how to multitask and don several hats at the same time. Definitely helps in overall development of an individual.

compititive environment

competitive and stressful environment. There are a lot of opportunities for learning and growth however they are very fast paced and are expecting too much out of the employees. the perks and the work space luxuries are quite a big show however sometimes human hygiene needs are ignoed

Fast paced Organisation with no fun at work

I practised HR at Accenture India for 3 years. My review is just my opinion. Typical Day at work . It's a 9 or 10 hour log-in & log-out culture . Usually starts with boarding office bus/cab . Typically the day doesn't end(until you hit bed), if you are workaholic or laptop user . what happens during the work hours is crazy stuff but sometimes your work contribution makes a great impact in clients and society, at large What you learned . First thing you learn is to work under pressure . Achieving extraordinary becomes your DNA, if you are a topper . How great people win and think . Learnt that hierarchy is meaningless, we are one team Management . There are many great leaders. Many would leave you inspired for life . Some leaders play biased, do retaliate when you rebel . HR has minimal power. It's business driven organisation Workplace Culture . Its all work, no play. Company is miser on this aspect, they hardly encourage/fund any festivals or partying in general. . People here aren't class. Yet you'll find some good friends and some hypocrites too. It's a mixed public. . Cafeteria has essential food options with average food quality. . Employee power is not much. You need too many approvals to bring about any improvement Overall, Its a good place for learning and growing with average rewards.

Pros

Learning Opportunities

Cons

10 hours work schedule and business formals

Great work place

Worked for 10 years. A great company I would like to join back in future. Great work culture. Great leadership. Great vision. Great stability. Safe place for women. Diverse workforce.

Productive and Learning environment

Learnt to handle work pressure, manage multi tasks, being competitive, good employees, being productive. Good colleagues as they create friendly environment Helpful management

Pros

Good job security

Cons

More work pressure

productive and fun work place

Accenture is a company that we can learn the process and with a best work place culture and with a best leadership with the core values of the company

produtive and knowledge

A very good place to learn more new aspects and sure we will get maximum knowledge about product or service or anything. good place.

Great Place to work

Great Place to work, will get lot of growth opportunities. Wonderful clients. Great facilities. Will keep the employees engaged. Good place to work for women.

Productive and work life balance is missing

There's not much learning, it is a platform for fresher's who are eager to get a job and know how to involve themselves in recruitment. It is very difficult for experienced folks to work as the work environment is restricted.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours, wastage of productive time, no trainings, high rate of job dissatisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,208