Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Resource Manager

I believe in hard work pays out though someone is very smart. I never felt a day typical at work as long as I enjoyed my work. Learnt so many skills from management, peers. My co-workers have always been helpful and co-operative whenever their involvement is required.
Good place to learn the intricacies of working with multiple stakeholders. Would get Clear understanding of Matrix Organization and how to drive thru with collaboration rather than authority. All above is if one is conscious of the actions of others and events happening around.
Pros
First 5-7 yrs of career is good. After than, one must choose sides.
Cons
Internal culture and "Human" aspects are visible on charts but not in practice. Typical bollywood :)
A day at Accenture will start with lot of challenges by interacting with the stakeholders, interacting with the project teams, I learnt how to manage senior leadership, manage expectations & negotiate well to get the work done without missing specified timelines. I work with a small team of around 8 members, who helps me with the day to day operations. Aligning with all the stateholders at leadership Levels & managing their expectations Meeting new people & travelling to places while I work makes me very happy
Pros
Having lunch with the team
Cons
Long hours of calls without any breaks