Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for SAP ABAP Developer

The workplace culture of Accenture is par excellence to other organizations. And the Equailty between all genders they follow their is completely applaudable.
Awesome company and kind and good working culture with many women facilities. Totally satisfied with working environment. Good cab facilities. Good learning opportunity. Classroom training. Encourage extra curricular activities
Fun workplace, with continuous learning and growth. Less on-site opportunities. Supporting and friendly staff. Company values its employees. Good work-life balance. Pay may be less than actual standards.
Accenture is a Productive company and i learned a lot but change is a nature's law .Workplace culture is good .The management is nice and a typical day in Accenture is good
Bad Management and dont care about their own team members. I liked the company for couple of years later they have changed the policies w.r.t hikes and it effected the good performers in the project. Because of some unethical manager company is losing its name.
it's wonderful with this organization ,Nice place to innovate your skill, a well as increase your skill set. authorization to speak up , if there is any concern .
I have been with Accenture since September 2014 and worked for 5 different US & Germany base clients. Accenture gave me life time experience both professionally and personally. Accenture offices has big cafes with all facilities, handicap/disable person friendly premises. 24/7 security in offices in case we have to work in night shifts, proper cab facilities for employees working in odd shifts to fulfill client deliverable. SAP is now my forte to work on.
Pros
Life Balance, Salary Hikes
Cons
some managers
* Good salary * Fine management * Nice campus and cafeteria * Better opportunities * Helpful Collegues * Easy policies * Cabs Available * Nice place to work
Accenture is very good company with very good work culture they follow and job security and good salary increment. Best thing about company is the HR's and manager can be contacted easily.
Pros
Salary, resect for individual, Senior Managers & HR are easily contacted
Cons
Notice period 3 months, job Relocation
Good culture and environment. Good work. Politics in management. salary benefits are good in terms of hike nad stuff. Go for it!!!
Accenture firm is one of a best platform for the beginners to form a better professional career in IT Software industry.
Accenture is really Employee friendly Company where we have our own space to establish our skills in projects and apply our ideas. They encourage Team work, they give more flexibility in work. Fun related activities will be conducted twice a week for our stress burst and cultural programs. We have regular connect with our leads to understand our problems they try to establish good relationship with every resource.
Pros
We have proper shuttle facilities for all employees for both pickup and drop, Security for women employee is very secure.
Cons
Some projects have to work for long hours, at production time in order to provide client satisfaction, but they will get proper compensation for that.
Accenture has a good work environment and culture. The working hours are longer but it is quite the norm these days. Accenture has a lot of celebration lunches, parties for successful work done.
Pros
Lot of parties, Good career progress
Cons
Good Place to Work. Got opportunity to work in Singapore. Well Organised in all aspects.
Being part of Accenture is about being a better professional and it enables a resource to reach to greater heights technically & personally with the amount of exposure one would be able to get at Accenture. I believe that with a perfect plan of execution, best practices, true professionalism, Commitment and dedication, nothing is impossible and at my previous organizations & at Accenture I get to realize this every day. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to learn and work on cutting edge technologies and newer SAP work environments & modules like SAP GTS, SAP CC, SAP BI, BODS. Our Team worked very hard on an SAP GTS Upgrade from version 8.0 to 10.1 and I can say that this has been one of the most challenging, learning and one of the best experiences I have had in my 9 year SAP Career.
Pros
One of the Best Professional Environments
I have reviewed base on work culture ,Management and Technical environment.
Management are nice and my co works are super people,but I think change my job because I have better salary gain.
Day start's with a status meeting and ends with a status meeting. I have learned so many things, since i am college graduate before. i learnt so many things about corporate. The management work is really appreciable. The most best part in office are my fellow workers
very heavy workload, but good from colleagues point of view
Pros
learning
Cons
Hectic