Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Nice work environment and get an opportunity to learn new technologies.Lot of learning opportunity.Flexible work location.1. If you are in a development team, quality of work will be very high under limited work pressure.2. Lots and lots of projects.3. Healthy work environment and culture.4. Lots of scope for training and learning.5. Good facilities in workplace.6. Lots of extracurricular activities.7. One can easily take leaves.
Pros
good hike and learning
Cons
no onsite
Accenture has very bad management, they have lot of politics. In my case, I was working in a support project and doing my own developement there, they dont have any roadmap. Even though you work hard there is no value you will be put in PIP for sure and when corona or something comes you are gone on top of that I had a worst management ever, the mywizard team in accenture is hopeless, they want all Tamilians to be in there team. The Hr team is of no use, they are of no help. Accenture has one bad strategy they put some people is PIP even though you work hard. I was the victim of that and trust me I have worked very well but today it is of no use and after that there is no guarantee that tomorow you might be fired. I don't trust that company anymore. Its not safe out in this company. Your Well Wisher
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
Bad Management, heavy Politics, No growth, PIP process, No support of management, Un reliable HR's
- Great Management - Fast paced - Faster growth opportunities - Open door policy - Excellent Learning and Development programs - Always keeps one on their toes
Politics too much we can see in Accenture. Very worst Management. Worst Management.They will not support for local people(Kannada) very difficulty to survey
Client value creation One global network Ownership Respect for individuals Best people Integrity Stewardship One of the best organisations to work with
Good to go for experience people Nice culture good people Accenture plc, incorporated on June 10, 2009, is a professional services company serving clients in a range of industries and in geographic regions, which include North America, Europe and Growth Markets. The Company is engaged in providing management and technology consulting services.
Pros
Nice teams members
Cons
no Cons
Its a great place to learn things in good environment. I joined as a fresher here and feel myself really proud of serving at Accenture. Along with most enjoyable part of the job.
Good to work, freindly atmosphere. Heavy competition and learning classes provided to the employee. Advance learning and online class training will be conducted
. Nice place to work and also job security is fine . People are best . Growth is very slow . Management is fine . Will have opportunities to learn many domain and training provided by the trainers are great.
Accenture is a very good place to work and more job secure. Clients are very friendly and good. There will be more productive on daily basis. Transport is not up to mark and 9 hrs 30 mins working.
Cons
Extra hours, no night allowances
Good place to work, mostly depends on the projects you are working on and the managers you are assigned to. Got recognized well for my contribution to the project.
Good learning and improve skills. Good Work environment and culture Have funn at work and will get lot of support from management. For fresher will gain lot of knowledge from class room trainings
Overall its good...But Management is not at all proactive...Salary Compensation is normal not very good. Work life balance depends on project to project
Awesome company to work with.Good Work culture and lot of opportunities to learn and grow.Would be a privledge to work again ans be a part of Accenture Family.
Great Place to work. Policy driven. good opportunities to work in different domain. more opportunities for learining. Good place for long term career.
One of the best place to work. Managers are very helpful and understand the needs of their employees. Fast paced projects and very adaptive. Met one of the best people.
Best place to work Flexible work hours Work from home Plenty of growth opportunities Structured performance evaluation A lot of training opportunities to grow
Pros
flexible work hours, work from home
Collaborative and inspiring management, Good Work life Balance, Great Employee Benefits specially for Women Workforce, Great Opportunities to learn and grow.
Good place to work with but work life balanced is not good. They are having good quality of work there. Clients are very supportive and guide you to work better.
In term of service organisation have to improve still there are lots of changes are required in IT. Need to enhance salary structure as well every year because goalsheet high in term of salary package.
my typical day would always start with conversation with my lead regarding project activities .i never felt the work pressure may be because my lead was always supportive and the other reason was i never took my work on a lighter note and always finished it within deadlines. Moreover i always use to engage myself in learning new technologies and advanvements in machine learning and deep learning.