Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Senior Process Engineer

Found 167 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,820 reviews

Productive and fun work place

Good work place with good management where employees will be recognised based on performance. Based on employee performance they will be get awarded and get variable pay once in 6 months.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Long hrs

I am happy to work with Accenture

Accenture is good place to working and growing up our knowledge. And people are very hard-working and each and individual give response. Can facility are good

Good working condition, safe environment for womens

Pros- 1- Good working condition. 2- safety for women's 3- Friday fun day activities 4- Festival celebrations Cons- 1- Competition 2- Less Salary 3- No other benefits 4- Long hours 5- work load

Pros

safety for women's

Cons

Less Salary

Good

Its great pleasure and feel blessed to work such a huge company called accenture. But I worked has for one year contract basis. Learned new things. Good management. Good environment. Good colleagues also.

Good

Great place to work. Two way cab. Shift timings are good. Safety for wkmen employee is good. Employee comfort. Good environment. Ijp are very helpful to grow in career

A great place to work and learn

Working with Accenture was a wonderful experience. The managers and other employees were friendly and motivate you to do more than you can which helps you learn more.

Not bad

Accenture solutions is a wonderful place to work with enjoyment but there is lot of politics which is happening and happened. The interview process was really bad because I gave correct answers to each and every questions whichever was asked by the manager in last round eventhough they rejected without any logic and there is no proper reason.

Productive and fun work place

I have worked in accenture without tension and stress and worked in a family environment. i have achieved as a best performer in accenture. and i love to be worked with accenture

Great

Job security, good environment, culture are the most enhancing features of the Accenture which everyone would like to accept. Innovative techniques. Innovative,

Good Company

Best Company in my career. Well culture Good work environment Employee safety Cab facility good but more time you have spend for transport Over all best Company

nice experience

over all good company, learning opportunities , work life balance, culture, yes ofcourse politics is there like usual,no career growth, , infrastructure are too good.

Innovative, fun workplace

It was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great people and environment too. Encourages you to be abreast with technology and it balances with corporate fun activities.

Good company.

Health care company, process health care. It was a good company to work in a relaxed mood & every thing, Accenture was my first experience in my life to work.

Good

Good organization to build to gain knowledge and carrier growth. Improved my skills and communication. Good work culture No much work pressure Good environment to work with coworkers.

Na

Accenture is ahead in building new-age digital and cloud services, which constitute 65% of its revenue The company sees a strong order pipeline and expects order inflows to rebound Topics

Better

Good working condition with high package. Employee friendly work atmosphere. Collaborative and we'll coordinated working system. Good hike in annual salary as compared to other companies.

Nice

It was Good time in Accenture.I love to work again in Accenture but in It Department this time.Looking for new Jobs.I got multiple Awards in accenture.

Overall Accenture is a good company to work

I was so happy to work with Accenture. As I had some personal problem, hence I left that organization. Otherwise I didn't have any plan to leave Accenture.

Starting career is good but later it takes ages to grow in organization

If don't skip you won't be getting good position and hikes kind of polluted politics. Need to be maintain rapport on the organization with team lead if wanted to continue or grow. If now they will be ditched.

Pros

Good work culture which enhance skills

Cons

Bad politics

Nice Place to work and balance your life

One of the best place to work! Nice infrastructure and best engineering design makes this stand apart from the rest of the workplace! Blessed workstations and Satisfactory destination to work.

Process was good, enjoyed most Fridays & managers stick on for their decisions if we ask something.

It was a great company, work hard & smartly get the rewards. I want to join again but unable to getting a chance work there. In which I worked it was very nice but we need work in night shift.

Pros

Facilities was good

Cons

Cab facility sometimes worst

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,238