Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Senior Software Analyst

I am currently working in Accenture Solutions and it is best place to learn new technologies and learn management skills.One can feel office politics and favourism.Best place to work and grow for women.Best place to welcome post pregnant women.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
9 long hours, no free meals, no cultural festivals celebrated, favourism, no much recognition, bossy mentality
Company is helped us balance personal and work life balance. Core values are very good. Diversity. Cultural events and sports activities. 2 times Japan trip.
Technology stack is upto date where we can have the scope to upgrade our technical skills. A lot of fun activities and team events which creates a fun@work environment. A lot more benefits especially for women employees in terms of security and maternity related things.
Accenture is a great organization to work with specially in India. One of the best multi-national company to provide you with work life balance, quality of work and good for women.
Accenture has taught me what I'm today from learning to code from scratch to maintenance of big fat financial applications systems. This was a place which taught me everything about IT and Finance
Overall great learning and challenging experience with good work-life balance. The management brings little chaos but the overall company climate is very suitable for the female employees
The people are supportive, and encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare. It's a global company and the opportunities are boundless. I have seen people travel all over the world for work, and I've seen many people develop and move into promotions.
Perfect work place for women employee as well as male. but they have internal team for women employee for resolving her issues.They work on latest Technology.
Great place to work, good work life balance, more on-site opportunities. Good hike percentage for freshers and also for experienced persons. Management level need improvements
Great Work Culture but terrible HR. Its especially good for female employees, has very inclusive policies. There is always a scope for growth in your career.
Pros
Great for female employees
Cons
Bad HR
I started my Career with Accenture and enjoyed my tenure of 4 years, I would highly recommend to others to join with Accenture to shape the Career. This is nice place to groom the career for software professional.
Manager Hardlock candidate without informing them. Once you got selected HR will not guidance you property about boarding process in advance. Relocate to any place without informing to candidate
Pros
Na
Cons
10 hrs working time + variable in salary
Every day is a new experience by learning new things daily in friendly atmosphere at Accenture. Management will help a lot in learning new technologies by conducting on-line classes and I have learned how supply chain management work, how to resolve issues in various applications by debugging end to end and resolving them with in the timelines.
Got ample of opportunity to learn the basics of teamcenter. but got stuck in Support project. Management is supportive. Seniors are very helpful. But the company did not pull me out of support project.
Great place to kick start the career. Allows vast exposure to the world of Information and Tech. Many programs in place to encourage the performers and motivate them.
Pros
Helpful management
Cons
Good teams and outings Partys are beasts and always a party working culture Good career increment and as well as financial Transport facilities are good - but dress code
The very best place for any beginner to start his career. The training will be provided by one of the bests in the industry. Freshers will have diverse options to choose a career at Accenture. Since it is a service based company, most of the top 100 Fortune based company are its clients. I would highly recommend everyone to choose their career at Accenture
Working at Accenture was a very good experience, here they have very good working culture, people are very friendly to each other, the job security is good.
Pros
Job security, People, salary.
Cons
management is bad for my project
The typical day starts off with a team meeting and tea which helps us know what are the priority tasks for the day. I learned time management, building good relationships with colleagues in office experience and also the technical learning. The workplace culture is healthy and competitive but off late there are changes in the management and policies is quiet stringent.
Pros
Outings and benefits
Cons
Management and policy changes done recently
l learned many things from people where i work and in all prospective. i glad to have being part of the Accenture family. its nice place to work........
Great Place to work. Hardest part was to improve the performance of the application. Most enjoyable part was doing programming. Project Management was superb.
  1. Senior Software Analyst