Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer510 reviews
India510 reviews

Found 510 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,896 reviews

Depends on the project management.

My tenure with Accenture was a fruitful one. But end of the day everything depends on the manager. Lots of trainings has to be competed and process has to be followed

Culture learning security and pay

Good place to work at, good cycle for hike i.e. quarterly now.Learning and switch project to grow.Learning portal is very good.Huge numbers of project will make sure the job security.

Pros

Hikes

Cons

Depends on project

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

good workplace to shine in our career

its a good company to work with, you ll be having lot of learning oppurtunity to build ur skills, and team member are very friendly , so we can work stress free.

Best

Best place to work,8 hours jobs good,salary is good , overall things are good.Best knowledgeable person , Manager are goods, professional people..

Not a good place for people who want to learn new technologies

Not a good place for people who want to upgrade themselves. Routine workNo work cultureWeekend need to workThey call us after working hours ask us for connect

Need to Improve culture and work ethics

small team with no backupthey might call u at any time to work on anything they torture to work on weekends and late nights always obey managers top level empty brainbetter join other company

Good experience, good progression

It's a good company. Stay faithful to the company, it inturn stays the same to you. They provide timely help with trainings, ensure salary is good wrt peers.

Very productive and challenging workplace. Easy to find helpful colleagues whenever stuck.

Very supportive and encouraging team leads. Management was very open minded. encouraged remote work during times of illness. Great cafeteria and administration.

Average place to work

No perks other than discounted shareHalf of managers and employees are not competentPromotions based on how much managers likes youOverall average company

Pros

Cons

Long hours and shifts, everywhere politics

Great Place To Work

For Freshers the initial training is good and gets them ready for initial work that expected out of them, Manager/Leads/Seniors are supportive, that makes this company a really Great Place To Work, The culture of the company is really good and has open door policy so leadership is always reachable

Pros

WLB depends on the project and leadership, overall good

Cons

Career Growth and learning opportunities for individual can be made better

Good Company to work.

Good Company to work. Work life balance depends upon the project. In my project there were many cultural programs. I enjoyed very much working at Accenture.

Cons

Working late hours if the clients are from US.

Productivity and Fun

Accenture has an huge client base in Australia. The work experience depends on the client and project. The new CEO has changed the company culture its becoming more fun working. I would definitely recommend joining the company.

Pros

Learning, Job security

Cons

Work life balance

Great company in terms of compensation, perks, benefits and recognition.

Good company to start your career. All depends on which project you get into. Great client projects provide opportunities to work on new technologies. Accenture is the best serviced based MNC in terms of compensation and yearly hikes. Management in some internal projects have no idea technically. They are just surviving based on managerial skills

Compensation plans needs to change

Can improve on market pay.Variable pay is not paid full most of the times.Good learning. Chances to get cloud certifications are more. Benefits are decreasing every year

Pros

Learning

Cons

Compensation

Very much productive always , and I got very good work at Accenture .I feel proud I learnt lot of new skills .

I learned lot of new skills , technologies in tanure and had very good projects , we worked together had a lot of fun at client places. Also I worked lot at place got appreciated from client onshore team.At Accenture also I had got appreciated from my manager's , and team leads.Had worked on critical , and challenging objects at Accenture and client place.Had very good rap up with client counter parts.Thank you very much to all the Accenture , manager's , Team leads , Support team , and HR team.I am very to join again when I get the opportunity . Once again thanks a lot to Accenture India, Accenture Europe, and Accenture North America.Thank you very much to our clients the work I got from them was very helpful for my career growth. Special thanks to my manager who guided me from Accenture , SAP client team members , SAP project team members.Once again thank you very to Accenture and all the people at Accenture and client team.

Pros

We had got very good food from client SAP while we are working there.

Cons

We had work long hours at Accenture and client place to complete given objects, especially I worked hard at Accenture, and SAP with my colleagues, and leads.

Fun workplace with No benefits

Good Service company among most of the others.Bit of a learning you can get along your career pathHike is very lessNo employee benefitsYou won't get full variable pay

Pros

Work life balance, Learning

Cons

Very less hike, No healthcare benefits, Variable Pay percentage is huge and you won't even receive half of it.

Overall it's good

Good company to work.Till now work life balance ia also good.As I am working since 1 year only.Need to know more about hikes and all.Moreover it depends on Project.

I feel it's very good to work at accentute

Good benefits and encouragement to learn new technologies and culture is very good and team as well. Its employee friendly.Any extra time work, they will pay off or give comp off.

Productive and fun work place

With lot of subject matter experts willing to share their knowledge an ideal place for learning and contributing for projects. Ideas and solutions are welcomed from all, gives scope of improvement., which is a good thing to progress in career.

Good Organization to start your career as fresher

Work/Life managment depends on the Team Management.Yearly hike are good,completely depends on your performance,productivity and some times project budgets.

It's good company for learning. No fun activities.

Accenture is very good company if you are here to learn new things. After locked down work pressure has been increased and you are asked to work more than 12 hours a day which is very bad. So think what suits you before joining this company.

Pros

Great learning exposure.

Cons

Less Salary for the amount of work you do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with