Accenture

India495 reviews

Found 495 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,323 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Good

It's a very good company to work woth...no cons only pros..work life salary work culture life balance. I have worked aprunf for 8 years facing no issues. Maternity leave is superb

Pros

All good

Cons

Nothing at all

Good place to work for experienced resources

It is a good place to work for experienced resources in terms of salary. Job security is top notch and overall the culture is good and inclusive. Managers are managers and not leaders that's the only drawback but this is not generally applicable. It differs from person to person and project to project.

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good experience

Overall had a good experience.Promotion and hike cycle is good.No free lunch facilities.Various Certification options are available to upskill yourself.

Very nice company to work with .

Very nice company to work with .Good work life balance .Rewards and benfits also very good .Good managment.Good work environment.good projects.Amazing Compay to work

Good

Everything depends on the project and management. Can learn about Latest technology decent hike and I liked the group of people who helped me to become a better person in my career

One of the best companies to work for

Great work culture, constant focus of people. Strongly alligned to the core values.There are lots of trainings and perks which one can utilize to grow in the area they want.

Pros

Good hike, flexible work schedule, supportive management

Cons

Accenture provides immense opportunities for learning, work culture is good and balanced, company provides flexibility to work. Provides certifications for learner’s.

Good place to work especially for ladies..Comfortable working optionsConvenient working hoursGood support from teamFlexible work hoursWorking from home options

good

I had worked in accenture for 4.5 years and it was a good experience overall as they treat their employee equally. Also, I had learned alot of things while working in my project which is helping me in my career.

Great work experience

Learned being professional and great team work. Team was really helpful and motivating for developing new skill. Salary was also enough for living. Had a wonderful experience working here.

Good company

Management what could be better here. promotion and hike per year is the worst and completely unfair due to work politics. Unfair treatment and partially to the new joiners makes difficult to prove your performance

good testing process company follow

Satisfied working there , over all development, learn lot of technologies and tools, got chance to work with clients . Did lot of beneficial trainings.

Productive with personal career growth

Stress on job is based on the project and client you work with. Definitely your personal career growth will be improved by leaning and various training

Good company to work for

good company , accenture is very employee friendly. good place to work especially for women. good shuttle services. project wise also accenture is a good place.

Accenture is a very good company to start your career with.

I started working in Accenture as a fresher, and got to work with some people there. People are very helpful, and got a learn a lot in banking project. Promotes a healthy work culture.

Good place to learn new technologies along with work

Good training for new resources to get accustomed to the IT culture. Stress free work environment. Provides opportunities to learn emerging technologies.

good

good environment friendly collegues free transport and relaxed environment. Maximum support projects so many deductions in Salary. pressure depends on project

Pros

no free lunches free transport

Cons

Productive and really fun workplace

Learnt a lot and had really good peers. Learned a lot of new tools and technologies. Also had the opportunity to dabble in various tools and also mentored 4-5 people when they joined the project.

Good

Good Company to start carrier with. Good and relaxed working environment.

Amazing Work Culture

I gained: To shine better, one should possess good knowledge about the field of work one does. The team gives us that knowledge to work with confidence. Effective shared responsibilties helps one to nuture the goodness of accountability and attain leadership. Treating its employees better. Great Team is a great gift in this IT Field

Pros

People, Work Culture, Hike

Cons

Work Pressure

friendly workplace

Everyday fun and weekend work also good. Colleagues are friendly and managers support will be there always. Sometimes we need to extend and working hours are mostly flexible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with