Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Work-Life Balance

Found 1,187 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,671 reviews

Exposure to a productive and well balanced work environment.

Accenture is my first company, and I believe it gave me a great exposure and learning in this IT world. I m really fond of the work culture and I believe it is formost the great. I only regret the payscale that was offered is below the par. Thought I have gained a great knowledge and I am happy with that.

Fun workplace

We used to work really hard the whole week but used to have fun Friday's every week. It was a great way to freshen up our mind. It was a great way to distract our minds.

I worked as Associate Software Engineer-Level 13

It gave me a deep insight about management strategies, management methodologies and various tools that IT companies uses these days. I worked for the project of SunLife Insurance, SoftwareTesting. I was also given training in Automation Testing. Overall, it was a great learning experience. Accenture has a great culture, people are friendly and helpful.

Good for development

Good for development and working and also continuity in long term projects. Mostly worked in oil and gas client projects and gained good knowledge and working experience on new reporting tool.

Good work life balance

Good life balance, salary is not as per market standards. Have to do market correction for salary for long term employees. Apart from that company is good.

Good Atmosphere

Very good experience in working multiple tools learned so many skills and gained good knowledge in banking domain and have so many certification from Tricentis.

Its great place to work

Its great place to work in accenture, you will have challenging environment where you can learn a lot about the newer technologies. Benefits are good as well.

good company

Nice company Good work culture Learned a lot as a software developer Great management People are helping Had fun working with Accenture Glad with the Experience.

Normal WorkPlace

Not a much of fabulous environment . A very normal company to work on. It depends on what project you get into.It only provides average salary to people

Amazing expirience

First company i ever worked with . Great work culture and good expirience. The management was great . Learned so much from my peers and seniours . Amazing team with whom i worked with. Work and fun both balanced

Jobs at Accenture

Software Engineer positions
See more jobs

A great place to make a career

a typical day at was generally pleasant learned professionalism management was pretty organised workspace culture is collaborative the most enjoyable part of the job was work life balance

Great Company

Enjoyed my time with Accenture. Management is great. They have good salary compensations and benefits, Proper work-life balance and great perks. My manager was very supportive of my ideas and helped me achieve some of them despite daily work.

Good place to work if you could land a good project.

Accenture was my first job. Fresher training was really good. Getting a Project took a lot of time. But got good exposure during project and was able to pick up Various skills.

Great Company

Pros It's a multiracial company that puts you in contact with many people from different part of the world. Cons Long working hours and less pay for the amount of work you do.

Accenture is a good company if they throw you at a good project. Otherwise it will be a nightmare for you.

Accenture is undoubtedly the best mnc out there. The problem is they dont care about your skills, what skills you possess and what are your preferences of getting a project. At the time of my training I gave my night and day to learn the technology that I had been assigned to but after our training they put me in a different kind of project with zero learning opportunity. If you dont like the project and want a release then they will forcefully make you stay there.

Good place for freshers!

Accenture being my first company taught me a lot. Lots of options for overall self-development as plenty of opportunities for certifications and training. Projects are better than the other service based companies. Management does not care much about the Freshers and treat them like dirt.

productive work and fun place

Flexibility pay work life balance etc Good work culture for employees High work volumes which can at times impact work life balance long working hours at sometimes

Not Recommended for freshers!

I got the job through campus. They provided good training in Advanced Java for 2 months.If you are a fresher then your profile totally depends on your luck. If you get into a project then you will not get the roll of easily. Try to join Accenture once you have experience of 2-3 years. Good onsite opportunities for experienced people.

Management doesn't care much as other MNC

Workplace is good but management is so good,you can see different culture due to many persons comes from different locations, ofcourse it's impresseble .

Productive and fun workspace, with lot of scope to grow, both as an IT Professional and also as a person.

My office commenced at 8:30 AM and went on till 5:00 PM. I was assigned the role of Java Developer in my team where I had to add, review and maintain multiple functionalities of our application. I learnt a lot of technical things from my seniors, who were ver helpful and forthcoming and also management skills from my team leads and managers. The workplace culture is the best part, I got to enjoy a lot while working and developed a taste for challenges as well.

Pros

Free Lunches, like literally. Pool Championships and Good Management.

Cons

Work Load.

Conductive environment to learn and grow

Management invest list of time in learning sessions in new tools and technology Have ample opportunities to showcase your skills Freedom to explore and analyse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,187