Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
Accenture is overall a good company and having good working environment and culture. But the only problem is if you want to survive in accenture you have to be top at performance otherwise you will loose your your job.
Satisfactory and competitive and had a good learning experience . Work location is perfect and had good team . Always good to be at work Accenture...
Good for development and working and also continuity in long term projects. Mostly worked in oil and gas client projects and gained good knowledge and working experience on new reporting tool.
Good life balance, salary is not as per market standards. Have to do market correction for salary for long term employees. Apart from that company is good.
Its great place to work in accenture, you will have challenging environment where you can learn a lot about the newer technologies. Benefits are good as well.
Not a much of fabulous environment . A very normal company to work on. It depends on what project you get into.It only provides average salary to people
a typical day at was generally pleasant learned professionalism management was pretty organised workspace culture is collaborative the most enjoyable part of the job was work life balance
Enjoyed my time with Accenture. Management is great. They have good salary compensations and benefits, Proper work-life balance and great perks. My manager was very supportive of my ideas and helped me achieve some of them despite daily work.
My office commenced at 8:30 AM and went on till 5:00 PM. I was assigned the role of Java Developer in my team where I had to add, review and maintain multiple functionalities of our application. I learnt a lot of technical things from my seniors, who were ver helpful and forthcoming and also management skills from my team leads and managers. The workplace culture is the best part, I got to enjoy a lot while working and developed a taste for challenges as well.
Pros
Free Lunches, like literally. Pool Championships and Good Management.
Cons
Work Load.
Management invest list of time in learning sessions in new tools and technology Have ample opportunities to showcase your skills Freedom to explore and analyse
Accenture is great place to learn and grow with a culture that always strives for excellence. On top of that, the organization provided superb work-life. balance
I had worked at Accenture's Mumbai & Bangalore office for almost two years Pros - Excellent work-life balance, work culture is perfect, - Brand value - Great opportunity to learn new things - Better infrastructure Cons - Hike % is very less
A good workplace to learn, having fun activities, giving opportunity to talented people. It was totally a good work place. And a good environment to work.
Good environment for working women. Safe and happy place. No much pressure on timelines. And the best place to learn for freshers. lots of group activities and tours to get involved and mingle in the group. Scope to learn things out of your stream too, only you should have the desire to learn. There are lot of other oppurtunities for you to learn new technoligies and keep yourself updated.
Simple Work Life with Responsible Leaders, expect more responsibility as you rise up the ranks. Growth depends on your project and role. Not great if you are in testing, good if you are in development and get a good project.
Very good opportunity to learn more and explore different career opportunities. A global presence gives opportunity to travel and explore various functionalities of the business
Learn many things here from personal development to team development. Luckily after the initial training, I got into reputed Financial Services company as my client . Got chance to explore on cutting edge technologies
I joined Accenture right after graduation and it has been a great experience. It has been a place that has helped me grow and equip myself with the skills required for any work environment. Sadly I had to resign as I decided to pursue a post-graduation course in Automation and Robotics in Centennial College, ON.
Usually busy day. Attending scrum meetings, coding and testing. Solving user incidents and resolving defects which were raised during testing of the application.
Nice management, job security is great, salary and hikes are not that great. Work life balance is not that great too. You can be asked to work on weekends too depending upon your project.