Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
I started my IT career here. It well helped me incorporate SAP skills. My team always always encouraged juniors to bring out new ideas and grow. Continuos Learning was mandatory in Accenture.
It was great working with accenture.Its balance and support for the employees is ver impressive.I have learnt a lot from my superiors.They are vey skilled people at accenture.I am very fortunate to work with this company at a veery early stage of my career.
As accenture is a big organization so it depends on which project you are working, My project has a poor management and have a huge communication gap between themselves. They don't care about their employees. Have no backup if you are on a leave. If something positive happens, no appriciations but if any escalations they dump all the blame on us.
Pros
Easy to switch between technologies
Cons
poor management
Overall good work culture and benefits. Compensation is also good ,Work from Home availabile based on projects. Work life balance is good. No 9 hr compulsion.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Its a very standard cubical software job. People don't want to excel and rather keep doing the usual daily. Management are not the brightest bunch, its rare to find a manager with proper knowledge. If you want a simple easy and repetitive job this is the place for you.
Pros
Job stability
Cons
Lowe pay and very routien work.
workplace is really good..productive and interactive.. helping people..good team..there is a lot to learn..Management also good.......lots of training program going on
Pros
free transport
Good company to start with and build a career. Management is supportive and opportunities for growth are available. Free conveyance too. Management supports higher education.
Pros
Free conveyance and food coupons
Cons
Non I can think of
A good company to start your career. Being an MNC, the HR practices & the processes are well defined and that helps in ensuring good learning experience for proactive employees.
Work will happen with a good team work and also with supportive team lead and managers.Having cool minded clients so can enjoy the work without any pressure
I have worked with Accenture in two countries - the US and India. I felt that there is deep respect for one another and one can trust & rely upon another to deliver on commitments. There was an extremely high degree of ownership and accountability at an individual level - a deep sense of personal commitment. I salute the commitment to "Performance Achievement" at a scale that is daunting - it takes …
It is a good company, you can join without any doubts in mind. It is really good company. You can build your career. If you get an opportunity to join Accenture then join Accenture
Accenture gave me opportunity to explore the management and technical skills equally. I enjoyed the work life while i was working there because it helped me balance that with my personal life. The team members were really cooperative and friendly. I can proudly say that it's the only company that upholds it's moto of women empowerment strongly in it's culture.
*knowledge of work ethics *Professional environment *One of the best MNCs to work with *Amazing employees *More chances to explore *Various perks apart from good package
Time sheet based work of 9 hours Project based work with strict timelines Challenging environment with pressure on deadlines Parties and outings based on the miles stones achieved in corresponding project Overseas opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
Amazing company with amazing work life balance. Management was good and work culture was outstanding. If get a chance, will join this company again. Also provides you job security if you perform well.
Good work culture. Work life balance.Good hike. Only pro is internal management politics. Cab facilities are best. Love to work in this company. Internal Management Based on project and team.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Internal management politics
One of the best companies to work with. Started my career with Accenture and the whole experience was blissful. They treat their employees well. Work life balance is given priority.
Every individual is respected and there is huge drive for learning new skills.Compensation is competitive to the market and good performance is appreciated.
Super experience working with Accenture,we can have fun at work place,here we find balanced professional and personal life,we can explore our ideas and we find chances to implement them.
A good place to work: - a typical day is work plus fun. - there is a good ,decent work life balance provided in the company. - the work is not hefty or concentric to a single person, team work comes into picture here. - The most enjoyable part of the job was participating in fun activities every Friday.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Low salaries