Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Test Engineer

I started MNC career with This company .good to work and Fun at workplace.working culture is good.Plotform to learn new technologies and get certifictions
Great environment to work and blend in. Very supportive team members. Team outings, team lunch and all fun activities gives a boost to work life. Green field training was the best part of my journey in the Accenture.
Amazing environment to work Good colleges Enjoyed more Nice refreshments opportunity to relax Celebrate all festival together Nice project,TL , manager
Pros
Never felt boared
Cons
Beautiful place
It was good experience to learn new technologies. Environment was good.We can develope our personality as well as knowledge at the workplace. Facilities for employees are good.
Pros
Good platform to learn new things for freshers who are joining as a contractor.
Cons
Salary for contracters is not enough.
Its nice place for work, all people are very supportive and it is high performance delivered.flexible time for work.good number of training and self-study tools
Excellent company!❤️ Good amount of learning and sharing experiences! Facilities also good. Awesome environment also not much crowded like Magarpatta City.
Fresh green campus with lots of amenities like cafeteria,hygenic washrooms,pantry facility etc.good options for food inside and outside the buildings.
Accenture is just an awesome company with employe friendly staffs. Work life balance is well maintained here. Lots of fun events, outings , fun Friday’s , and most important competitive environment will always boost us to excel in the fields we are working for . Cross domain training, upskilling and mentor ship are some good points here .
Pros
Competitive environment
Cons
At some project level, Some kind of politics are there .
So fun to work hear.I learn lots of technology.Work balance is good hear. Working with team member is so fun.I also learn lots of technology like selenium,core java and agile from my team member .We always every moment of our time like inside the workflow or out side the work flow
The most enjoyable part of the job except salary.Good Management but it depends on project. We have lot of initiative for learning. We will easily increase our learning curve.
The best company I worked for. Accenture will remain in my heart forever. It gave me so much to learn in life and career. Completely recommend all to join.
Learnt on how banking sector works on how debit card or credit card creation or how an transaction run typically a lifecycle of a transaction with Token for secure encrypted transction. But the mange is really bad. No proper work culture or ethics. The hardest part of job is the keeping the trying to live a life without politics.
Best company to start your IT career in Accenture. They have so many good projects where everyone will get to work in hot skills. Bench facility is also available
Bright future for fresher to join for this company. If you wanted to build your career, I would suggest please join Accenture. Work environment is also good. Accenture is one of the employees friendly company.
I am working in Accenture Mumbai from December 2017. As a fresher, I learnt lots of things from Accenture like professional life ,IT world , management. Job culture is very good and helpful. It is a good experience working in Accenture.
LOve the culture learn new technology develop customer service skills and policies adhere to the policices and culture Team building and co-ordination
As this was my fist company i had a great time working, was actually able to understand how corporate world works also Accenture encourages you to learn new technologies.
Accenture provides good platform to enhance the employee knowledge which help them in their carrier growth but the project assigned plays a significance role in knowledge development.
Pros
CSR events, Show Talent Platform
Cons
Always formals(some time it is good), contentious changing management decission
Working culture is good and friendly. Lot of opportunities for freshers as well as for experienced people also. Safety is also major concern which the company takes into account.
Great place to work especially for womens Workplace culture is good Poor Micro Management Work life balance is depends on project and typical working hours
I'm currently working on manual testing at accenture It it top most it sector company in the world and accenture work space is too much food for fresher and also experienced.
  1. Software Test Engineer