Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Test Engineer

I started MNC career with This company .good to work and Fun at workplace.working culture is good.Plotform to learn new technologies and get certifictions
Good Company policy, Respect for individual . If you are part of accenture consulting , job profile is good , work culture is good . They pay very less to Accenture Technology people, so salary is not good, but it is good to start your career and switch
Poor Resource Management Poor Salary Increments, No consideration for employees concerns Poor Policy Management Poor Meeting timelines in the projects
Pros
Cabs, Claims, Personal Leaves
Cons
Vaction leaves, Management, Long hours
Lot of learning and development It helps to develop Many reviews Many opportunities Better relations knowledge transfer is good Better resource management
I had been given a great start of my career at Accenture. Work culture is like in a typical MNC. Had great mentors to guide in me right path in my career. It offers learning portals and trainings to enhance your skills You can relax in recreation centers available there.
Its a good company. I am working in a banking client. workplace and people are very good. Supervisors and leaders are very supportive. good cafeterias
Absolutely a great firm to work with. The organization has well-structured work culture. The management and leadership are very supportive. The organization encourages employees to learn and work on new skills.
Have very good learning tools , but cannot be accessed while work. Poor process implementation. Many quality compromises lead to dissatisfaction at all stake holder levels.Which is purely due to poor Managing capacity.
Pros
learning sites, training
Cons
Poor managing capactity, no value for innovation
Great work life balance Good facility of shuttles and cabs Recreation room facility is great Extending the work was a great annoy Lack of opportunities in the experienced line of work and interests
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Shifts
We all the employees are working as a Team with fun & Learning. Everyone is helping and sharing the knowledge with each other. Every friday of the week we have fun day for 1 hour,with this we can reduce our stress.
Good work culture. Good pay.Just matter for anyone is how is your Team, your team lead & manager. If you are working with good professional then everything is good.
I was worked in Accenture for 1 year then after my first delivery I can't able continue with my work so I quit it. And about Accenture it's really a great company one among in corporate. Each and everything is good over there. I am proud that I had worked in that company.
Pros
Enjoyment
Cons
Cabs availablity
I am happy to be a part of Accenture. It is fun working a Accenture and i have learned many things professional and personally. Leaned Management Skills.
Good environment at the work. Supportive People, great culture, Freedom of work, Focus on individuals, Providing Opportunity, Well managed Leadership Team.
Productive and fun workplace. Culture is very good. Management is also very good. Provided Facilities are very good. People are very supportive. Policies are very strong.
Pros
Culture is very good.
Cons
Not that much good for contractors
Accenture is undoubtedly a good lace to work. It has basic facilities for employees and those are managed very well. They provide good training and certification opportunities. But, the biggest problem is its work-life balance issue. It has official working shift of 10 hours and it becomes very hectic for people coming from far.
Being the first company Accenture ,it's a pleasure to work here..The work culture is really great and the opportunity served is good ..Accenture provides the best facility ever to its employees
Accenture is very good company with full positive as well as motivating environment ,giving every individual a good scope for improvement and help them building progressive graph of there career.
Great people Good management wider scope of gaining knowledge Even on bench you can do some online/classroom trainigs. Don't have choice to select project based on nearby location.
Productive fun work place. interactive sessions. great culture New to learn and explore each day at work management of overall phase of the project and effective communication with client
Diverse company with many clients. Great team culture, excellent training. Great support from colleagues. Opportunity to travel for work, good exposure,individual recognition. Well organised, guidance from the team and management. Maintaining a positive environment.
  1. Software Test Engineer