Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Test Engineer

I started MNC career with This company .good to work and Fun at workplace.working culture is good.Plotform to learn new technologies and get certifictions
Work place should not be like an pressure. It has to be like a knowledge area, where employee can do anything. Employee should receive the appropriate appraisals from the management.
It has been good experience with accenture, and less salary benifits for the employees. Good to be connected with accenture.
A typical days means I have worked on weekends to support project deployments. I have learnt many things like preparing QA estimation, Manual testing processes and Management, test strategy and communicating with the clients on daily basis. My co-workers was very supportive and always to fun enjoying persons. I used join with my co-workers in events. In my opinion there was no hardest part of the job if we love the job. Everything in the job was most enjoyable.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Some times
people can able gain good knowledge and good experience while working and able to get fun and nice working area in accenture
"Good Company and good brand value" Flexible work culture and awesome Office interior and environment. Huge Brand Value
Pros
Brand Value
Cons
No Cons as such
The work culture is very good, enjoyed a lot with the team. Very good management, we can balance our work life and personal life.
Good workplace, interaction with various team, Leads and manager are easily approachable. I have learnt various tools like MTM TFS worksoft-certify automation tool.Management is good for permanent employees not so for contractors, as they can remove anytime. Co-workers are helping and supportive. The first day I was started working on Hotfixes, as I was new to the domain it was challenging. The most enjoyable part is Friday Fun Events.
Pros
Nice place to work for permanent emp
Cons
Not so good for contractors
Accenture is good company to get your carer started , It will provide the platform to learn the technology we want and where we want to take our carrier. Co-workers are helpful. Job is very challenging. Office parties are the best part about accenture.
Good place to work. Good experience working with Accenture. Learnt about Manual and Automation Testing . Management is good.
Excellent Place to Grow , Learn and Meet new People in the organisation. Good and responsible team. Good work and opportunities to grow.
I loved working in Accenture. The co-workers were friendly as well as committed to superior quality deliverance. We had Fun Fridays and pizza parties often. Everyone supported and helped each other. Great work culture. Superb work ethics!
A typical day starts with the assignment of work and by planning how to take it further. Daily team meetings so as everyone is on same page as to what is happening in the team. One thing what I learnt here was, individuality, independence and the skills I've developed till now. Management of the team was overall good, but there are always some loop holes in a big Company. Co-workers were amazing and very helpful. Hardest part of the job was, if facing any issues and direct them to your senior level, the level below them would take it personally, which was not accepted. I had an idea of Transparency within the come and the feel of freedom to talk to the seniors in hierarchy. But that really disappointed me! Most enjoyable part of the job was the work I was doing as a Business System Analyst. Everyday I was getting to learn more and more.
Pros
Free Transportation, flexible timing
Coming right out of Campus, Accenture helped me very smoothly move into the cooperate like. Working with Accenture was a good experience and has helped me grow professionally to a new height.
Pros
Supporting management
Cons
Long working hours
Had a good time in Company,had great support from all seniors and management.having fun during work nad off work. great time with company
I was writing the scripts in selenium the properties was changed by developer but i did not get noticed that was my typical day because of that small error
Pros
Geting updating by myself
Cons
If any work is their we need to wrk for long hrs
- Good Environment for work - Friendly co-workers - management can be improved, but all in all not a bad place to start your career.
a typical day at work would comprise of scrum meetings, calls and lot of testing activities clubbed with fun activities with the most amazing colleagues, and a lot of learning opportunities working on mobile application testing technology
This was my first company after graduation.I loved working in this firm. everyone was very supportive and friendly. I learned basics of IT industry from this firm. Its very employee friendly.Managements are very supportive.
Good for freshers with work life balance. Good learning growth. Compensation is not good. Good projects in the company. Management is not looking for existing employees to retain. Variable pay is not good in compensation.
Pros
good culture
Cons
not good after 2 years
i learnt how products are outsourced and the process involved behind developing and delivering a product to the client.
  1. Software Test Engineer