Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Software Test Engineer

I started MNC career with This company .good to work and Fun at workplace.working culture is good.Plotform to learn new technologies and get certifictions
Accenture is a MultiNational Company which provides a better working place to be with. As an employee I got a good practical Knowledge an Fun with Accenture.
Good Employer to work and enhance your professional skills Nice working environment Nice team work Learned a lot of business processes by working in various big projects. I loved the job and the learning related to it.
Pros
Nice Business Processes, great work environment, great benefits
Cons
They do not offer sponsorship to International students
-Good working environment and good coordination in team level -Learned many things like Goal achievements,knowledge in software testing ,making decisions in right way,personal skills....etc -The hardest part of my previous job was validation in revenue part and customer invoice creation. -The most enjoyable part of work was good team spirit,team outings,project cultural programes....etc
My first comapany.Learned corporate work culture from there.Joined as a Software Quality engineer to the project after 2 months training from the company.Learned how to write test cases,test script and defect report from there.Good experience.
I am responsible for Test Management Activity at Client Location (Germany) as a Test Manager and handling Team, and developed the new testing team at offshore, Gathering of requirement for testing directly from Client , and defining strategy ,planning , and Test case Design for Regression Set with new Requirementss , and handling of new Requirement, Complete responsibility of E2E Testing.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Long Hours
Working on a Life science product as Manual and Automation Testing
A very friendly atmosphere with smart and experienced colleagues. The hardest part of the day was the commute but it was worth the experience.
Pros
learning atmosphere
Great company to work and project dependent work balance Helped in career progress Good opportunity to learn new things
Accenture is the company with which I started my career with and it has been good experience till now.
Its good working at Accenture. The work culture and environment is perfect for learning new things and getting exposure in different skills/technologies. Co workers are compassionate and helpful. They know to give respect to individual. Management is very good and there are set of policies that govern every individual and makes it a better place to work for.
Pros
Free Shuttle services, Work Culture, Exposure
Management is good. Like every company, if you work in good project with unbiased Manager, life would be good. I am lucky for 2 years so far.
Its really nice to work in Accenture. Nice Work Environment. They trained us on too many technologies.
Pros
Too many team events
Cons
Too many policies
That dawn of that day itself was very typical as my sleep took to have 45 minutes more dream to work in the Accenture. Oh! I can't tell you that 45 minutes late in waking up took me to what end. Getting break fast ready after doing the routine calls of the day, for the members of my family by 8.00 am and catching the cab at 8.30 was really difficult. Any how I could manage that part. But soon after reaching the office the news that I have to give a presentation on the last months clients requirements and its fulfillment. Since there was no idea of such a programm from the management I was stunned. But with my attitude of positive thinking, I thought of gathering the information from my memory and that of my system. After giving the presentation with the help of my colleagues whose contribution was tremendous, I felt very happy as praises were showered on me by the management and an incentive was announced to me. The hardest part of the job is managing time when it comes to offer more than ten hours of a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when due to my efforts and services the company is benefited nationally and internationally.
I have been with Accenture since November 2013.I have been Working as a Quality Analyst .The job is to test the application the way it should work in the live environment. The fear of being a fresher and being lost in the world of IT was a myth for me .
Pros
Best colleugues
Cons
Travelling
I like the co workers in my project but I don't like the company timelines, we are not getting time for personal life.
Pros
Goodies and Outings
Cons
No time for personal works
In my project,working hours were quiet flexible.Coworkers are helpful and friendly...
Pros
Occasional free dinner at posh Restaurants
Cons
Long hours for some projects.
Have a learnt a lot about Testing and people are very helpful
got to know many exciting and innovative corporate structure. every day i got to know many new things starting from working in teams to executing cases. the management is co-ordial but less flexible. it was fun at the same time a good learning experience as how to work in team, sometimes taking initiatives in starting of a job and so. dealing with the DTT team was a bit typical as they are not easily convincable. working in the field you want to work is very enjoyable.
Pros
free snacks & lunches
Cons
over time for client meetings
Doing different kind of things and still focusing on business day to day needs, learn new technology
Accenture is a very good company to start your career or even to work with for long term.
  1. Software Test Engineer