Accenture

India110 reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,103 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Productive and good

Overall a good experienceFree cab facilityAt times lot of workGood opportunity to growthLoads of work at timesStill following old technologyLots of restrictions inwork

A lot to fix!

Offers great opportunities but need to focus a lot on creating a sustainable environment for people to grow and feel respected. Hiring process is pathetic where HR seems clueless about their responsibilities to deal with prospective employees.

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Accenture is a god company and pay is up to industry standard, it actually depends upon the process and team leads to survive I this organization , po

Accenture is a god company and pay is up to industry standard, it actually depends upon the process and team leads to survive I this organization , th

Pros

Pay benefi

Cons

Bad management and he is not employee oriented

Learning and growth

Chances to grow and learn at the same timeBenefits are goodJob security is thereBonus is an added advantage

Partiality based company

Worst mngt partiality more and no equal support for each one also less salary and variable pay also no benefits compared to other capitive companies and no work life balance

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Long hours, less salary and more micro mngt

Good and Highly Professional

Accenture is highly Employee oriented organisation. Accenture is all time loveable company for womens. Accenture respects all employee at same level. Love to work again with Accenture

Pros

Employee oriented organisation

Cons

No comments

Overall good

I like the environment and management. Workload is more. But when you are under good management it doesn't matter. Enjoying working with Accenture. You can able to learn and grow yourself.

Good place to work, you can learn a lot

Really nice place to work and there is no end to your learning skills. Management is supportive as long as you work hard. Smart work is well appreciated. Work-life balance is okay.

It is good

Good place to work and many more exposure to work but not in salary matters.. Even it depends on project so this is my thought. Work culture and work environment is good.

One of the best Company

Accenture is the best Company. They have great transportation team, Work environment is superb, Best canteen, Great Management, I love to work again in Accenture

People engagement

It was very awesome to work at Accenture with lot of engagement activities to the people working there and our ideas on the proces after studying the whole process was initiated and most of the team leads and managers were very motivating.

data manipulation

Data manipulation took place, as I complaint about it but management took revenge & I have been harassed mentally as I reported this issue to HR Mini Pathak but HR took no action against those people. Finally I went to policy team & there I got the desire result. Very bad experience working with Accenture.

Pros

Performance bonus twice a year.

Cons

People can do anything to take promotion.

My personal

No work life balance and respect in the organisation, groupies and hypocrite management, your skills are never valued and open door policy is a waste as they never answer your question

Good company

It has been a great experience working with Accenture.. I learned a lot. People there are very helpful in nature. Policies of the company are really good.

Extremely good for freshers

The team I worked with was so close knitted. I enjoyed learning and there was so much opportunity to learn esp new tools and applications. You need to groom yourself by attending all the workshops that Accenture provides. The company would ensure that you "actually" survive outside Accenture.

Good

It was good Working with Accenture. We get new things to learn and expand our knowledge. Get to know more about the people management skill. Work fexlibility.

Very bad experience of working in Accenture as they are least bothered about there employees

Very poor management with no growth opportunities and bias management at the time of hike. They make you work for more than 15 hours without paying anything for the extra hours.

Good

Need to give little prominence on work life balance. One of the best work place and where people will respect you and support you once you are in. I recommend to join Accenture.

Nice

Good company to work with. Also a very professional work environment with not so good management. However good for learning and growing. Thank you....

Insecurity

In Accenture I always feel insecure.yes they provide facility like Cab and work place but that iis not sufficient for a employee. Job security is very important but there i don't think so. They don't value employees.

Pros

Less Job security

Cons

cab facility

Friendly environment

This is nice company for work with good environment and colleagues. It is good for career. I am working here since last 2 and half year. For women this company is good.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with