Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Technical Lead

Need new technologies and also did agile training. Had financial domain knowledge. Microservices and mongo DB and worked on java 8 with open cloud foundary.
Noting good... Always there is in undue pressure to get new client...Lot of politics... You can't get good rating unless u do bootliking.... No collaboration all are looking to score in view of manager....
30 mins extra company is taking from what we show as documented in tool. Pay is good but work pressure is heavy. Free transport and good premise across the country.
Pros
learning
Cons
work pressure and poor manager
I haven't find any career growth Personally for my work. Salary wise it is ok but spent more time without any career growth. Better to leave in one or 2 years
Accneture good company with some manager who distrub work life balance. Some non technical managers give very unreasonable target to client which result into no planning, later lots of issue which are no debugable.
Lots of opportunities to learn, specific projects are less in number. Will need to do latest or in demand certifications. Work culture depending on the client.
Spent 8 yrs at Accenture and the learning curve goes real good. You keep learning, performing and thus grow in your career. Fun loving place with good logistics in place.
Great place to work. Good in terms of career and compensation. Great place to learn and experiment if interested on new technologies. Work life balance is awesome
Pros
Learn and explore
Cons
Advancement on career is slow
Accenture is very good company to work. Once employees is on client site then accenture should make some collaboration programe. I learned a lot from client.
Gained enough knowledge and support from all my clients and my senior colleagues. Office environment was very friendly and there are enough support from all the administration team, finance and HR team. Encouraged us in attending several training and enforced us in completing Microsoft certifications. Had enough fun by having weekly celebrations and team outing with families. Cafeteria and other general services was having of good quality and even if there is any concerns raised are actioned immediately.
A dream company for everyone with a employee friendly culture and worklife balance lots of acitivites are there to motivate and employee engagement .my overall experience is good
Good Place to Work. I am with Accenture for last 11 years. Accenture is located at Magarpatta, Phursungi and Hinjewadi in Pune. Good work culture. Thanks.
Accenture is a great orgnization to work for, I have learnt a lot here, currently, I am part of the Cloud Factory where working on multiple technologies and very satisfied with technical aspects for my career. There is more learning and good healthy environment, good work culture and nicely managed team.
Just we need to do what management is saying else you will put on PIP and terminate from the company. The only best thng in this company is, it's having lot's of projects and locations.
Pros
Lot's of project
Cons
No value for people
Good place to work, specially in service industry. Pros Good work/life balance, many additional benefits. Cons The extent to which the work is interesting can depend on the project
I have enhanced my career with Accenture starting from Software Engineer to Team Leader. Enhanced my Project handling capabilities and so on. Learnt Managerial tasks.
Accenture is a very good place to work at. Good projects, decent learning in the beginning but it gets monotonous if you stay in the same project, management is not that great. Project Manager has more power than anybody else around. If you do not have good rapo with PM, it's not a fun place for you.
In Accenture, work life culture is very good. Accenture truely stands to brand name but sometime the day becomes hectic. But this is a part and parcel of daily work life. But overall accenture work culture is way better than other Indian companies.
Good work environment and work life balance. Average salary but unsatisfactory rating system. Onshore possibility is average however have been reduced in last few years
Pros
work life balance
Cons
rating and salary increament
service oriented, quick to respond to market, professional atmosphere, good place to work, employee friendly policies , frequent connects with leaders
The company provides a good brand name and learning opportunity. both the professional and financial growth is possible only when you are exceptional at work. prove your skills to accomplish what you need.
Pros
Learning and training programmes. Cab facility, company culture
Cons
working hours