Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Test Analyst

This is the place where you can have a very wide exposure to the real corporate industry as well as the work you will learn here with good friendly environment.
Pros
Good salary, hikes, Time management, employee friendly environment.
Cons
Very good place to work for. I have woked in the company for more than 4 years. Leant lots of things and they have a lots of projects in finance domain. Good testing projects also they have in various locations with in PAN india.
Good place to Work.Good Environment.Good Team members. Good Senior members. Management is good.Consistent support. Good Work ethics.Time management.Appreciations
Good working environment. i learnt lot many things in Accenture. i joined as associate engineer then got promoted to analyst role learnt many things as test engineer in Accenture
Collaborative atmosphere, competitive environment, helpful management and leadership team, innovations, internal training's are awesome, workplace culture is nice, i learned new technologies and still getting opportunity to learn.
We were working 45 hours a week. The office environment was so cheerful and cooperative that one can never feel left out. we have regular sessions every month scheduled by the higher management in order to make sure that the employees should be up to date in whatever they are doing. Friday Fun sessions were good too. The hardest part of the job was i would say keeping the track of deliverable and specially when I was the only tester during the validation during the process.
Accenture is one of the best organizations for any fresher to start his career.I couldn't have asked for any better workplace with the best management and the greatest team to work with.
Pros
Great Learning
Cons
Work Life Balance
Work work and work...They wont even help if you are willing to upskill and learn new technologies. i did ask to all those managers to help me on upskilling. But they wont.
I have very good experience at Accenture. Due to some family reason I had to leave the Accenture. It was wonderful working with the people and team of Accenture.
A good place to work, challenging yet rewarding when it comes to work done nicely. Focus on tea work rather than individual concerns. Individuality is not neglected as that's also an important perspective to have.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
I have learnt many things but if there could be transparency between management and leadership and also good increase in hike percentage yearly it could be more beneficial for employees working.
Great place to work as we believe in team work and a good understanding within different teams of the project. Also, the opportunity to express thoughts and new ideas which are always welcomed
Here you can't learn any thing. Simply they will assign to Project, without informing. 9 hours/day, but it is not applicable to Managers and Senior Managers. Very worst Management, HR won't response quickly.
Productive and fun. Good opportunity to learn. Individual and team effort are taken into consideration. Competitive environment. People initiatives are good.
Worst work culture in Accenture, I was asked to come to office by morning 8 and leave by 10 pm night. Two ways to get roll-off from a project are putting down paper or Getting PIP. I had to put down paper.
The people at Accenture are highly driven with quality deliverance on time. In cases of crucial deliverable, the firm provides full employee support from transportation to meal expenses on weekend workings, compensatory offs and monetary rewards to encourage better productivity.
Life at Accenture is lively, and full of work. I joined Accenture as a fresher and loved the place and its work culture. But the latest changes in salary structure and work culture makes it tough for employees to stay on-board for long. There is a lack of transparancy, and employees' careers depend solely on how their manager perceives them. I see a lack of democracy.
Excellent work culture and able to perform new daily tasks. Eagerness to learn helped learning new technologies and lead a team of 21 members. Working here bagged me 2 big awards from Accenture and client
Good place to work and work environment is good.huge organisation more scope to learn management is vast can have more exposure to other positions and onshore opportunity
Nice work environment. Vibrant event and festival celebrations. Lack of sebatical leave. Recreational facilities.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Performance Transperancy, Notice period
Liked the company and the benefits it provided to the fresher. Work will majorly depend upon the project you are assigned to. My project was okay. I liked my colleagues. They were really professional and great to work with. Internal Politics was present but I didn't face any.