Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd

Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India57 reviews

good place to learn

hardwork is appreciated and rewarded good place to learn and grow problems and concerns are solved then and there spacious cafeteria provides medical aid and cab facilities

Good workplace... Only work matters

Good... I have a very good team and good management... If I finish my work there wong be any issue... But if I did not finish my work they'll even ask me to work in weekends

Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Excellent

Excellent company to settle down..you can never imagine how much enjoyable the work culture is.. I strongly recommend people to join Access healthcare

Productive and fun work place

Target pressure is there and they make you work without ot and appraisal is a joke and can grow only if u are close with the managment. For freshers great place to start.

Pros

Nice workplace

Cons

Short breaks

Good

I had a good experience in Access Healthcare. Nice place to work with. Stress level Depends on the team with whom you work with. The salary is not sufficient for the people who work there but the OT will be paid. And the increment is also low.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Salary is insufficient

Access is good company

Access is good company and good palce ,but I want small moving to other place so I am resigned my job othewise good .many cultural program and maintaining dressing style , solving problems ,good hr department.

Good place to work.. No doubts at all... U can learn and grow up easily.. employee friendly company... Games are there fun at work also there at fridays..

Pros

Games available

Cons

No cabs for day shift

Good working culture

Awesome experience in access healthcare. the atmosphere was too good. They gives a opportunities to show our talents. Weekly entertainments and games conducted.

My learnings

I have learned so many things which includes client call handling and individual ownership in new client transitions. We had so many tough days but it was a good experience.

Not Bad

Access Healthcare is my Third Company i worked there, hardly most of the time i feel good to work in OT TIME because i work for my company achieving his target ..,

Productive, Domain Centric and exposure on tools

1 - Good use of technology tools 2 - good HR tools 3 - focus on revenue 4 - Travel involved 5 - weekly calls 6 - Account management 7 - Fairly compensate on C&B

Worst

Better try some other good concern. Don't waste your life. Worst management system maintaining . They don't care about employee needs in process and Partiality also

Good start for a fresher

Good place to work if your native from Coimbatore, located across two sites in coimbatore its one of the fast growing health care domain in coimbaotre.

Office

Good environment to work...and esy to get job, Lower level promotion are achieved easly from our Good performance in work. Client Process also easy to handle.

Pros

Clinical documentation Service

Cons

need to improve our environment to colour full

Fun Work place

I really enjoyed at Access Healthcare Pvt Ltd, I have good team leader, Friendly Colleague, Good Infrastructure, safety for girls employees and so on....

Performance and Fun in work together

Opportunities to develop the skills are regularly provided with the support of Business Excellent team, and career opportunities are regularly available in the desk.

Pros

Redeem case price are available for Top Performer

Cons

100% on-time login required

good place

good place to chennai for beginners it a great place to work able to all rotational shift job seekers try in this place, it will help for your future careers.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work Amazing work culture Management is good Salary is decent Fun friday Hr is friendly Work location is good Close to mountains Will work in future again

Good company to work

Happy with work palace positive to work motivate the employer to efficiency of target people are friendly talking nice work place clean and hygiene to care

Better place for RCM and BPO

If you want to start career in AR caller or BPO domain it's best but Not for IT Application development and technologies. pros good incentive, cab service for BPO peoples cons No benefits for IT developers and support people.

perks and benefits are the best. does take initiative to develop employee skills. its a growing organisation. and is keen to expand its business. has also entered in robotics to drive efficiency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd with

• Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?