Accolite Digital

Accolite Digital Employee Reviews

India26 reviews

workworkingcompanyemployeenicelotbalancemanagement

Learning scope is good

Good Learning scope.Latest Technologies.Work life Balance is difficult sometimes.Good pay.

Great workplace

We will chance to work with latest technologies and very good client products work life balance is so good.Lots of projects and opportunities Teammates are so helpful

It was nice work place but reporting hirarchy is not good

Overall company culture is good but not sure whom to approach if face any issues during work. Manager is just name sake for approval of attendance and if employees has any queries no answers

Uncertain system

It depends on your PM.some are very professional while many are ruthless and partial. Bcoz of which you may loss your peace. Never seen/heard this much politics in any IT company

no growth and no learning you will only get only legacy desktop appsplease don't join accolite

joining accolite was my worst decision it killed my development skills and three months non-negotiable notice period made switching really difficult for me please don't join it even if you don't have any other offers

Pros

Had bad experience

Working hours are too long till night 3pm,and nobody cares. U do not get ot + no holiday not even Sunday. I would not recommend anyone to apply specially Talent acquisition team.

Very good environment to work

The company is very good to work on for beginners. One gets to learn a lot on new technologies. The work life balance is also good. The company provides good infrastructure to the employees .

It all depends on which project you get, overall it is a good experience. Company is growing fast and getting more clients every quarter but most of the people are allocated to BFSI domain project.

Productive Workplace

Good place to work. Limited projects but friendly staff. Work life balance is 60% 40% . Need to improve on felicities. Overall nice place to work. TQ

Very bad...

Not at all conducive for career advancement. Very stressful...no employee engagement...extremely negative and toxic environment....Want to get a good break and leave!

Talent Acquisition Specialist

It's a good company to work with with, gives lot of attention for work life balanace Leadership gives lot of motivation to it's employees. Open door policy.

Pleasant working environment

Comfortable environment to work. A lot of technically bright people with whom working is always fun. Flexible work hours and strive to provide a good work-life balance.

Fine Place for Experienced People

Not a good place for freshers. Idiotic management and shrewd policies. No such thing as work-life balance. One is expected to work 24x7. Salary structure very misleading especially for freshers.

Nice place to start your career

Accolite has work from home policy & provides flexibility in many aspects without impacting deliverable's which I think is a fair ask Pleasant Work Environment

Nice Company

You can work on your wish but there will be no increments and position which are been promised. But you can expect other facilities and refreshments.

Good working with accolite

very nice working with accolite labs pvt ltd, flexible working hours, encourages the employees with outings, conducting tournaments for cricket, badminton.

Energetic org with a mix blend of great work and fun

Energetic organization with a great working environment. Very dynamic teams working across multiple locations with cohesive bonding between teams. With a blend of great fun at work.

Productive Work Space

A very good atmosphere and work culture but less job security. very good support from colleagues, good employee benefits for software employees. over all it was nice working with Accolite

Pros

Very good and supportive staf members

Cons

low Job security

Productive and Fun at Work

Company is good in terms of work wise, every day we will be able to learn lot, work life balance is good, every friday we will have fun activities, flexibility of working time is another good thing this company has, over all i am feeling good:)

No comments

No comments. I wouldn't like to discuss that on a public forum. I would be happy if I discuss this within company. It would be inappropriate if I discuss it on a public forum.

Work from home

THe best part is that you can work from home. Also, there are fun fridays and free snacks. Its a decent place to work at. Sometimes, there is a load and you might need to extend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accolite Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accolite Digital with

• Accolite Digital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?