Accolite Digital

Accolite Digital Employee Reviews

It all depends on which project you get, overall it is a good experience. Company is growing fast and getting more clients every quarter but most of the people are allocated to BFSI domain project.

Had bad experience

Working hours are too long till night 3pm,and nobody cares. U do not get ot + no holiday not even Sunday. I would not recommend anyone to apply specially Talent acquisition team.

Very good environment to work

The company is very good to work on for beginners. One gets to learn a lot on new technologies. The work life balance is also good. The company provides good infrastructure to the employees .

Productive Workplace

Good place to work. Limited projects but friendly staff. Work life balance is 60% 40% . Need to improve on felicities. Overall nice place to work. TQ

Very bad...

Not at all conducive for career advancement. Very stressful...no employee engagement...extremely negative and toxic environment....Want to get a good break and leave!

Talent Acquisition Specialist

It's a good company to work with with, gives lot of attention for work life balanace Leadership gives lot of motivation to it's employees. Open door policy.

Pleasant working environment

Comfortable environment to work. A lot of technically bright people with whom working is always fun. Flexible work hours and strive to provide a good work-life balance.

Fine Place for Experienced People

Not a good place for freshers. Idiotic management and shrewd policies. No such thing as work-life balance. One is expected to work 24x7. Salary structure very misleading especially for freshers.

Nice place to start your career

Accolite has work from home policy & provides flexibility in many aspects without impacting deliverable's which I think is a fair ask Pleasant Work Environment

Nice Company

You can work on your wish but there will be no increments and position which are been promised. But you can expect other facilities and refreshments.

Good working with accolite

very nice working with accolite labs pvt ltd, flexible working hours, encourages the employees with outings, conducting tournaments for cricket, badminton.

Energetic org with a mix blend of great work and fun

Energetic organization with a great working environment. Very dynamic teams working across multiple locations with cohesive bonding between teams. With a blend of great fun at work.

Productive Work Space

A very good atmosphere and work culture but less job security. very good support from colleagues, good employee benefits for software employees. over all it was nice working with Accolite

Pros

Very good and supportive staf members

Cons

low Job security

Productive and Fun at Work

Company is good in terms of work wise, every day we will be able to learn lot, work life balance is good, every friday we will have fun activities, flexibility of working time is another good thing this company has, over all i am feeling good:)

No comments

No comments. I wouldn't like to discuss that on a public forum. I would be happy if I discuss this within company. It would be inappropriate if I discuss it on a public forum.

Work from home

THe best part is that you can work from home. Also, there are fun fridays and free snacks. Its a decent place to work at. Sometimes, there is a load and you might need to extend

Productive and Fun at work place

Day start with daily huddle & ends with huddle it takes lot of time. Management is good Employee engagement is really nice keep it up Few employee will show off about their work and where other hard workers will not be recognized that's the bad thing The most enjoyable part will be on Friday for most of the employee.

Pros

Break time, employee engagement

Cons

Try to trust other employee's work as well, Working on Saturday and Sunday is not good thing that too full day.

very good company

Nice environment to work with, fully in compliance with the latest technologies which enables me to work in comfort, as I always look forward to growing trends of the market

Company without ethics

Worst place to work. No ethics. Rude management. Arrogant attitude of managers. No proper HR management. Zero appreciation. No motivation or encouragement.

Pros

work from home

Fun place to work with the confidence shown in its employes.

Enjoyed my tenure with the company with the growth opportunities and confidence shown by the company. Supportive management and co-workers.

Good exposure to different domains and different testing tools

Good exposure to different domains and different testing tools

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accolite Digital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Accolite Digital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?