ACME

ACME Employee Reviews

Quality Work

Caring atmosphere, helpful. Some folks stand out for being good. Some stand out for being average. Some just stand around. The best breeds the best, and some of the best stay to take on promotions and other roles.

Lowest paying job

This is one of the lowest paying jobs out there. They expect the workers to do the work of 3 people for just $12 an hour. Most new hires do not last a month. I have seen some walk off the job the same day they are hired. It is impossible to get a set schedule and they will schedule people 5 days a week but only 20 hours. All 4 hour shifts. McDonald's pays more.

ACME insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

all around bad starting job

one solid manager with the rest being annoying and bossy, told to work holidays but no holiday pay, plus extra 20 out of paycheck each check from union, managers don't listen and aren't helpful with scheduling at all, below average pay with little to no benefits

Pros

15 min breaks, good front end manager, easy to call out

Cons

bad managment, bad pay, poor scheduling

sazxcz

Great job great experience I was a worker and I worked a lot because I need a job so a worked. When I was at work I did my job. My first day in the job started when I showed up and my manager told me that I would have to work. from there I did the work. It was a great job. I spent a lot of time doing the work that I was supposed to do. I wanted to get a promotion so I worked really hard,

Good company

ACME is a good company. They help you grow. They help you. Management is nice and it helps you in career improvement. There is good work life balance. ACME allows you to take time off whenever you want.

No fun

Management is not good at all . Wage is no good . They are fake people . Pay is not according to your work. This company is so cheap overall. Don’t join them at all

This is a great work environment if you want a work life balance

This is a very supportive environment. They took the time to train me and show me the ropes to ensure success. There is no overtime so I have a great worklife balance. My manager gives me lots of constructive criticism. I am constantly challenged with new and interesting projects.

- Low pay long term- Only start out as part-time, only managers work full-time- Flexible for part-time

The job is not exhausting, however, do not expect a significant wage increase, not a good long-term job because the pay increase is 25c max per year, therefore you will have to work a long time (20yrs) in the company to actually make $4-5 above minimum wage.

Cool

Super cool and the coolest ever place to be cool at. Everyone is so cool there that it makes me cool. Cool as a cucumber on a cool day. Dig it buster?

Así trabajar da gusto.

Es una empresa seria,los trabajadores tienen mucha experiencia en el sector . Son profesionales en su trabajo y en si la empresa crea un buen ambiente,así trabajar daba gusto ! Muy recomendable

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ACME?

Un poco tenso

Es buena empresa pero debería ser mas selectiva con la gente que contrata, el. Horario muy bueno los jefes amables el lugar de trabajo poco pequeño.

Pros

Comisiones

Cons

Había compañeros que te pisaba los talones

Acme

Nice, cool, okay, not bad,lots of changes needed great benefits work life balance could be better. One day at a time step by step day by day. Strive mlre

Fun

Good work environment, free food, free insurance, holidays, good hours, good location, good co workers, strong management, unique challenges everyday

Pros

Free

Cons

Free

Good place to learn a new demographic of the industry

Can't recommend because they've closed good place to learn new business wide variety of tasks duties some new negotiating skills were learned and identification skills of components

Good first job

This was my first job in high school and was mainly a positve experience. Working in retail will boost your patience and toughen your skin. Only negative part was mainly managers and supervisors, not very good about working around your schedule. Be ready to work weekends and holidays.

Flexible and friendly staff

Great job for those looking for a second job or part time work while in school. Flexible hours. The staff is very helpful and friendly. You can also change departments as you get acquainted with the store.

Pros

Flexible scheduling, essential during pandemic

Cons

Boring, monotonous

fun

the job at fun was fun joy peace fun hope you in the fun now. join acme your life will never be dull ever in the future. the day in the life of acme fun fun.

My ACME Experience

I was lucky enough to get hired on at ACME during the pandemic, I enjoyed the people I worked alongside, management was hands off, but not to the point of being unhelpful or unapproachable. My biggest issues regarded the pay which was kind of tight, I could pay my rent, but not much else. My other issue being benefits aren't offered for a long period of time, which is understandable on the corporate side and is the status quo for many jobs. You definitely earn your money at ACME, and if you'd like to do so this is the place for you.

Pros

Great people, Hands off although helpful management

Cons

Pay, Part timers are ineligable for benefits.

Great PT gig

Acme is easy to work at. The schedules are flexible and the management team works right along with the staff. Pay scale is fairly decent and the customers and tips are awesome.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

COvid 19

Find a better place

Work-life balanceThay always have the last wordPay & benefitsThay have noneOverallSucks don't wast your time with this company you will regret it management does not care about employees they will ride you till you are done all you can and more they do not care for you will discard you and get someone else do not waste your time or energy working for this company they suck if you can go somewhere else I would only consider this job as the last resort

Do not work for acme

Managers failed to train and prepare. Extremely unorganized. Fails to provide correct schedules. Takes away hours. You can't have an emergency leave. I have been hospitalized and they fired me even with a note proving that I have been hospitalized. Very rude and loud infront of customers. Direct deposit failures.

Pros

No emergency leave. Bad training. Unorganization. Low pay.

Cons

Easy to get in. Weekly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ACME. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ACME with