Adani Group

Adani Group Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

Learned a lot at workshops,team leadership,utilization of budgets. Also management was careful of every employee. Work culture was good. Every year there was function in which all employee was enjoying with lot of fun 7 games.
As RSM handled so many new brand launches, handling the trading and distribution in the same position, Here we saw the good work life balance and good work culture, Management give more space to prove our self and give opportunity to grow our self with team.
Cons
Depends on work
Think I have projected myself to you today with sheer confidence which would reflect in positive outcome of team's deliverable. This confidence I have got by working with ITC Limited.
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning. I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.
distributor management , business development, and sales handling. The working style is very good and senior are too supportive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Adani Group?
  1. Regional Sales Manager