Adani Group

Adani Group Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager6 reviews
India6 reviews

wilmarpowerorganisationindiaplantsapcultureport

Good work culture,launching of new products,learned utilization of btl & atl budgets

Learned a lot at workshops,team leadership,utilization of budgets. Also management was careful of every employee. Work culture was good. Every year there was function in which all employee was enjoying with lot of fun 7 games.

its really bad organisation to work with. You will feel exploited always.

its really bad organisation to work with. You will feel exploited always. Only people who are stuck up in life are working here. salary is very very low. company will not give you incentive at all.

Pros

Job security is there. they will exploit you but not remove you

Cons

its really bad organisation to work with, You will feel exploited always, Only people who are stuck up in life are working here, salary is very very low, company will not give you incentive at all.

Adani Group insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

As RSM completed 3 years in

As RSM handled so many new brand launches, handling the trading and distribution in the same position, Here we saw the good work life balance and good work culture, Management give more space to prove our self and give opportunity to grow our self with team.

Cons

Depends on work

Learning Ground

Think I have projected myself to you today with sheer confidence which would reflect in positive outcome of team's deliverable. This confidence I have got by working with ITC Limited.

Great opportunity to work

I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going into work each morning. I felt the leadership team was great as well. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed that fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.

productive and learning place

distributor management , business development, and sales handling. The working style is very good and senior are too supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adani Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Adani Group with