Adani Logistics Limited Careers and Employment
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- IndustryTransportation & Logistics
- HeadquartersAhmadabad, IN
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ), a part of globally diversified Adani Group has evolved from a port company to a Ports and Logistics platform for India. It is the largest port developer and operator in India with 12 strategically located ports and terminals — Mundra, Dahej, Kandla, and Hazira in Gujarat, Dhamra in Odisha, Mormugao in Goa, Visakhapatnam and Krishnapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, and Kattupalli and Ennore in Chennai — represent 24% of the country's total port capacity, handling vast amounts of cargo from both coastal areas and the vast hinterland. The company is also developing a transshipment port at Vizhinjam, Kerala, and a container Terminal in Myanmar.
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 2 jobs Adani Logistics Limited has to offer
Fast paced and great learning experience. One will get to learn a lot. ALL is expanding really fast and has inspirational targets. Culture is informal and no work-life balance.
Part of Customs/Exim Warehouse.
Responsible for the execution of entire Customs&Exim Warehouse Management.• Part of Customs/Exim Warehouse.
• Responsible for the execution of entire Customs&Exim Warehouse Management.
• Responsible for all Customs related and bonded warehouse activities.Liasioning with Custom Deptt.Debiting and Crediting of Export carrier bond in respect of export traffic.
• Obtaining Landing Certificates from Customs on a/c of Import containers.
• Responsible for safe handling of Exim cargo.
• Submission of Land EGM into the EDI Systems.
• Correspond and liaise with various internal business stakeholders and customers to ensure shipments are expedited and meeting customers’ requirements
• Analyse and Route shipments via most cost effective mode to increase profitability.
• Required to attend to daily queries on Operational matters.
• Maintaining uniformity in the process understanding at the client’s and the organization’s end
• Perform other duties assigned by HOD
• Continuously delivering and improving on process measures, result measures KPIs and other targets
Good learning worked as a SAP Material Management Assistant Manager. Implemented 3 full life cycle project for Corporate SAP migration, good experience and learning through work
I have been working since 2013 and it was a pleasure experience learning a lot of new things help in long term growth and quite a good place to work
It has been quite great experience working with adani group learning so many new things dealing with different audience, management and versatility of companies having different operation. learning and implementing new things with all freedom and decision power involvement.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 2 questions about working at Adani Logistics Limited. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Adani Logistics Limited employees.
See questions about:
- Adani Logistics Limited