Adecco

Adecco Culture reviews

It's role to manage work nd staff work.. Manage our work.. Manage our staff.. Manage our products on farm Manage our accounts on farm Review nd collaborate..
Overall average for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing. Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.
Très bonne expérience, avec beaucoup de polyvalence.
Working for Amazon and Flipkart is a challenging for me. How to coordinate with clients. Management is very good. Work atmosphere is very nice. Amazon and Flipkart on boarding is hardest part of the job because they have their own tool,in that tool I have to onboard. Onboarding part is most enjoyable part in job.
Work is different as per clients, I learned helpful information as per my profile, Management & Managers are supportive & motivated to all employees, culture of workplace is positive and happy environment
this review is for wipro ims. brighter side: corporate culture learning opportunity Disadvantages: delayed and low wages life work balance no recognition & appreciation
I joined as a consultant at Adecco and worked at the client location. Though my experience with Adecco was for a short time, I enjoyed working at my client location as it enhanced my skills and widened my technical knowledge through the execution of variety of projects and working with different teams. The workplace culture is a bit fast paced with deadline oriented projects. Team members are really co-operative in project related activities and are very much approachable. I really enjoyed learning while executing the projects.
Great place to start your career,. Learned a lot many things at Adecco. Supportive staff and friendly environment. Take care of their employees. Motivates the employees.
very friendly environment,space to learn, team work ,discipline efficient management corporation Incentives Toughest part of the job is closing the senior most job before the deadline
Working with Adecco was nice and pure professional. Very strong with there ethics. Learning environment, supportive staff, friendly nature of seniors.
I was hired as a contractor hence do not know the work environment inside the Adecco. Hardest part was being a contractor in a very good company Learned a lot from the management like exploring the options for better solutions in so many cases planning and execution of the business events or the offsites was one of my most favourite part of the job. The work culture here is what makes the business unique and is the sum of its values, traditios, beliefs, interaction,behaviors and attitude. Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement , impacts happiness and satisfaction.
Pros
Offsite
Cons
Other benefits of the full time employees
It was a good Company to worked on from 2011 till 2017. After the change of CEO and CFO. It has become worst. The Promotions of the Senior employees who has been working since long time has been quashed and new employees has been granted promotions for the same.
Pros
Good working Timings
Cons
Working Culture Bad.
Challenging work environment as Plant HR. Learnt to execute critical policies & processes. Team work is the key and support from seniors is commendable
i was working for cisco adecco payrole. do not have much to share about the company and work culture. no doubt it provides lot of opportunities to work with world's best it firms
Really great place to work, management is totally supportive in handaling the challenges.Lots of scope for learning here as the vertical management and collegues are always ready to assist in all level. More important - 100% bribe free.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Lack of Digitization
A positive work environment is needed to improve our skills and enchane our ideology as well as opportunity to apply in different work environments with a organisation. A friendly environment to attribute knowledge from seniors as well as share the knowledge with colleagues.
Good in overall - But you can expect the cost of leaving hike from this company. Other than the management is more focused on operation teams not on internal support team, which is total neglected in india.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
No Hikes and promotions to be expected
Adecco is very good compamny with good working culture. Yes the managers are supportive and learned. They help in enhancing the skills . Employeees are taken care in the company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management
Great Culture A lot of learning Opportunities joined as a Management Trainee and have had a lot of progression in my 4 years association with Adecco India a very dynamic and ever-changing work environment with keeps you on your toes. Passion was a key
It has a good company culture which help employees to grow. performance based awards are given quaterly. healthy relation between mangement and employees.
Will have love to work hard/smart Workculture is nice Long time work Learn how to work in worthless situation Extra activity Employees satisfaction