Adecco

Adecco Management reviews

Adecco company not any benefit provided of that employ so I have skip my job and many longer processes (leave process/attendance process/ medical responsibility )
Pros
I have no right for pros to adecco
Cons
No adecco is not cons but some management is missing
No salary benefits. No proper increment system. Poor management team. Most of the time the hire contractual employees. Will not recommend to my friends & collegues
Management is not proper in Adecco. No one will answer your call or no one will respond to your email. They don't care about you. They just want resources who will work on their payroll
Working for Amazon and Flipkart is a challenging for me. How to coordinate with clients. Management is very good. Work atmosphere is very nice. Amazon and Flipkart on boarding is hardest part of the job because they have their own tool,in that tool I have to onboard. Onboarding part is most enjoyable part in job.
Great place to work, you'll get to learn various technicalities of HR. But, the pay structure is very less as expected. Good environment to work. Team management
Work is different as per clients, I learned helpful information as per my profile, Management & Managers are supportive & motivated to all employees, culture of workplace is positive and happy environment
very friendly environment,space to learn, team work ,discipline efficient management corporation Incentives Toughest part of the job is closing the senior most job before the deadline
Good company management are good and work place very good good communication are company are very good I am hard worker employee the management are
employees are overloaded with work they follow outdated processes and technology due to which work get suffered.Employees been blamed for the delay in work and no employee is satisfied as there is no motivation or appreciation by management.
I was hired as a contractor hence do not know the work environment inside the Adecco. Hardest part was being a contractor in a very good company Learned a lot from the management like exploring the options for better solutions in so many cases planning and execution of the business events or the offsites was one of my most favourite part of the job. The work culture here is what makes the business unique and is the sum of its values, traditios, beliefs, interaction,behaviors and attitude. Positive workplace culture attracts talent, drives engagement , impacts happiness and satisfaction.
Pros
Offsite
Cons
Other benefits of the full time employees
Adecco actually brought me to learn how to stand and get success. Great Management, great backend support, people transparency all made me learn a lot of things, today If I know Operations People management all this has started from here. Thanks a lot Adecco.
It was a good Company to worked on from 2011 till 2017. After the change of CEO and CFO. It has become worst. The Promotions of the Senior employees who has been working since long time has been quashed and new employees has been granted promotions for the same.
Pros
Good working Timings
Cons
Working Culture Bad.
Challenging work environment as Plant HR. Learnt to execute critical policies & processes. Team work is the key and support from seniors is commendable
Communication is very first,good atmosphere to work,giving first priority to the senior employees,sharing valuable information to the employee,helping employees.
My experience with Adecco India was very good and I have learnt a lot there about the different aspects of work , the job environment was very cordial and management always encourage sound work life balance. They have good HR policy for employee engagement.
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
Limited branch level growth
Really great place to work, management is totally supportive in handaling the challenges.Lots of scope for learning here as the vertical management and collegues are always ready to assist in all level. More important - 100% bribe free.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Lack of Digitization
I was worked as contract employee............. .........................my carrier was started as MIS executive in this company worked at bharti limited as Adeeco employee role...
Good in overall - But you can expect the cost of leaving hike from this company. Other than the management is more focused on operation teams not on internal support team, which is total neglected in india.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
No Hikes and promotions to be expected
Adecco is very good compamny with good working culture. Yes the managers are supportive and learned. They help in enhancing the skills . Employeees are taken care in the company.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management
Sales,Operations and Recruitment and People Management. Responsible for P&L.Ôāß Responsible for the entire Staffing Business from Strategy, business planning, sales, Operation, delivery and profitability for the region. Ôāß In-depth experience in planning, managing and executing various business Initiatives.
Great Culture A lot of learning Opportunities joined as a Management Trainee and have had a lot of progression in my 4 years association with Adecco India a very dynamic and ever-changing work environment with keeps you on your toes. Passion was a key