Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd

Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Good to learn, expand your self, and environment is too good for work life. Have to great fit for learner to achieve more like how to work with client.
i request all of you dont go there for job , worst environment, worst managment , dont provide salary and when you ask for salary and if you are humble person they will surely give a worst feedback and ask to resign,,
Pros
no qualities
Cons
no environment, they blame you by false statements, never provide salary..fraud people..dont go for interview, cheaters..
This is a good place to work with a healthy environment and supportive colleagues. I feel like a family and appreciative nature of seniors who will help you with the better performance of your work so you can learn here a lot. Salary always comes on 7 of month for sure.
Working at AGL is like working as an entrepreneur to realize the dreams. Work culture is very healthy and positive. Self motivation is the key to success which will be rewarded and motivated by the management. My suggestion would be keep your target on the bulls eye and you will find yourself at a positive projectile. Management and seniors are very supportive and understanding. Nearly 4 years passed in no time. In such a competitive and uncertain life AG is an example for us.
Good place to start for people who want to make a career in digital marketing. If one performs, then appreciation & growth is guaranteed. Management is friendly and supportive.
Great company to work with, they provide exposure to all employe to work with new technology. Very good work life balance is there. Rewards and recognition for deserving people.
Good company to start career in data science field. But should not get stuck here for long as the work is Abit monotonous in nature. But still provides good opportunity. Also the managers are very friendly in nature.
It's good to work in the startup early in your career and this is one of the best places to start. It teaches you how are handle pressure, how to work in crunch timelines and learn the fundamentals correctly.
I spent 3 precious years of my career learning and growing with AGL. If it wasn’t for the shift in country, I can’t imagine myself working anywhere but at AGL. You get all possible opportunities and climb up the ladder if you put in your best and prove to be instrumental in growth. The energy here is infectious to keep you motivated and give your best. Once an AGLite, always an AGLite.
Pros
Inspiring Management, great work culture, can pave your own success path
Cons
Too hard to quit
It was a superb work culture, we used to work hard and party even harder. A motivating and driven work culture where everything was managed and work was so much fun; I used to look forward towards going to my workplace.
Pros
Awesome team mates
Cons
tight deadlines - but that's easy if you manage properly
Exposure to very big clients, and good apps. Learning graph is exponential. Seniors are knowledgable. You are involved in the planning and development throughout.
Company environment is so good to work, team members are so good and helpful, every months fun activities, Outdoor activities, tour and travel activities,
Very friendly environment to work. Good work life balance. They have a good pool of clients . Hr is very helpful , ceo is eaisly approachable and very helpful.
Cons
It is an awesome place to work with amazing people and awesome work culture. I have been learning new things here since the day I have joined and enjoying my work.
good company to work for spirit of a start-up and the reach of a global enterprise, recognizing that we are all connected: our people, partners and customers. If this sounds like a place where you want to grow
Due to some reason i never worked for a log time with this company but work culture is good and team members are very supportive.
Good experience to work with development team and learnt few things.
Pros
nothing