Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd

Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd Culture reviews

Working at AGL is like working as an entrepreneur to realize the dreams. Work culture is very healthy and positive. Self motivation is the key to success which will be rewarded and motivated by the management. My suggestion would be keep your target on the bulls eye and you will find yourself at a positive projectile. Management and seniors are very supportive and understanding. Nearly 4 years passed in no time. In such a competitive and uncertain life AG is an example for us.
I spent 3 precious years of my career learning and growing with AGL. If it wasn’t for the shift in country, I can’t imagine myself working anywhere but at AGL. You get all possible opportunities and climb up the ladder if you put in your best and prove to be instrumental in growth. The energy here is infectious to keep you motivated and give your best. Once an AGLite, always an AGLite.
Pros
Inspiring Management, great work culture, can pave your own success path
Cons
Too hard to quit
It was a superb work culture, we used to work hard and party even harder. A motivating and driven work culture where everything was managed and work was so much fun; I used to look forward towards going to my workplace.
Pros
Awesome team mates
Cons
tight deadlines - but that's easy if you manage properly
It is an awesome place to work with amazing people and awesome work culture. I have been learning new things here since the day I have joined and enjoying my work.
Due to some reason i never worked for a log time with this company but work culture is good and team members are very supportive.