Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd

Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd Management reviews

Working at AGL is like working as an entrepreneur to realize the dreams. Work culture is very healthy and positive. Self motivation is the key to success which will be rewarded and motivated by the management. My suggestion would be keep your target on the bulls eye and you will find yourself at a positive projectile. Management and seniors are very supportive and understanding. Nearly 4 years passed in no time. In such a competitive and uncertain life AG is an example for us.
i request all of you dont go there for job , worst environment, worst managment , dont provide salary and when you ask for salary and if you are humble person they will surely give a worst feedback and ask to resign,,
Pros
no qualities
Cons
no environment, they blame you by false statements, never provide salary..fraud people..dont go for interview, cheaters..
Good place to start for people who want to make a career in digital marketing. If one performs, then appreciation & growth is guaranteed. Management is friendly and supportive.
I spent 3 precious years of my career learning and growing with AGL. If it wasn’t for the shift in country, I can’t imagine myself working anywhere but at AGL. You get all possible opportunities and climb up the ladder if you put in your best and prove to be instrumental in growth. The energy here is infectious to keep you motivated and give your best. Once an AGLite, always an AGLite.
Pros
Inspiring Management, great work culture, can pave your own success path
Cons
Too hard to quit
Very friendly environment to work. Good work life balance. They have a good pool of clients . Hr is very helpful , ceo is eaisly approachable and very helpful.