Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd

Adglobal360 India Pvt. Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

Good to learn, expand your self, and environment is too good for work life. Have to great fit for learner to achieve more like how to work with client.
Working at AGL is like working as an entrepreneur to realize the dreams. Work culture is very healthy and positive. Self motivation is the key to success which will be rewarded and motivated by the management. My suggestion would be keep your target on the bulls eye and you will find yourself at a positive projectile. Management and seniors are very supportive and understanding. Nearly 4 years passed in no time. In such a competitive and uncertain life AG is an example for us.
Good place to start for people who want to make a career in digital marketing. If one performs, then appreciation & growth is guaranteed. Management is friendly and supportive.
Great company to work with, they provide exposure to all employe to work with new technology. Very good work life balance is there. Rewards and recognition for deserving people.
It's good to work in the startup early in your career and this is one of the best places to start. It teaches you how are handle pressure, how to work in crunch timelines and learn the fundamentals correctly.
I spent 3 precious years of my career learning and growing with AGL. If it wasn’t for the shift in country, I can’t imagine myself working anywhere but at AGL. You get all possible opportunities and climb up the ladder if you put in your best and prove to be instrumental in growth. The energy here is infectious to keep you motivated and give your best. Once an AGLite, always an AGLite.
Pros
Inspiring Management, great work culture, can pave your own success path
Cons
Too hard to quit
It was a superb work culture, we used to work hard and party even harder. A motivating and driven work culture where everything was managed and work was so much fun; I used to look forward towards going to my workplace.
Pros
Awesome team mates
Cons
tight deadlines - but that's easy if you manage properly
Very friendly environment to work. Good work life balance. They have a good pool of clients . Hr is very helpful , ceo is eaisly approachable and very helpful.
Cons
good company to work for spirit of a start-up and the reach of a global enterprise, recognizing that we are all connected: our people, partners and customers. If this sounds like a place where you want to grow
Due to some reason i never worked for a log time with this company but work culture is good and team members are very supportive.
Good experience to work with development team and learnt few things.
Pros
nothing