Adidas logo
Adidas

Adidas Employee Reviews

Found 123 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,289 reviews

Good

Happy place at Adidas we have fun more we have more staff working at place daily new training and working fun with friends and Store Asm and team Is good..

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun at work

Its great place to learn and implement the ideas . Bosses are very supportive . you will enjoy every day of life there . will fell the warmness of brand .

it's great experience to work with the finest sports company adidas and I am very thankful to that I was working ther and learned lots of thing

if you want to learn something or know what is pressure and how to improvise your skill then go and joong adidas because u going to learn new things about the product and how to deal with all kind of customer and some time you feel pressure and then you start learn 👍🧘

Productive and fun space

1. customer service is the best part.... 2. Fun atmosphere and caring staff.... 3. Meeting new people every day.... 4. Management can be bossy sometimes...

Pros

special treats sometimes

Working culture

The working environment is very nice and comptative. Helping nature and supporting. The system they are following is much batter of other company's they tried to give u lots of tasks.

• Strong work ethics with remarkable customer handling skills. • Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both. • Remarkable patience with reliability and responsibility. • Ability to meet the deadline of the work.

Productive and Fun workplace with gym, lots of sports activities

work life balance Seminars to enhance skills cross functional Well paid performance bonus Realistic Targets take care of suppliers and other stakeholders

Overall good

I worked for my company and company fully worked for me. Company never disappointed us and given full freedom and happiness. Now after merger of Reebok, company has started cost cutting and exclusion of Employee. That was a very crucial period for Employees and currently company is doing the same with Employees. But i was happy with my time spent with adidas, a golden period.

Excellent environment at work place

Very supportive environment and great things to learn about encourage the employees for fitness Each and every day we get something to learn, there is lots of positive effect on a individual confidence building

Store manager

Nice company to work with great understanding supportive nature of the higher manager. Superb salary package best place to learn and develope your personal skills.

Jobs at Adidas

See more jobs

Good

Good environment and knowledge of how to interact with customers . their products are very good. Adidas is famous for their brand . Their staffs are good.

I learned a lot from Adidas when it comes time management, merchandising, backstore keeping, and dealing with your colleagues and consumers

Handling multiple type of customers /nationalities give me built more confident everyday by delivering quality Service at my very best. Being flexible all the time

Good company

Good company great seniors operational manager area sales manager and all expect senior retail associator should ask for more salary and ask for hike as well once u are experienced and worth enough for higher position

Productive and fun learning experience.

The work i did at Adidas taught me how to handle tricky situations and helped me realize the gruesome work that people put in everyday to make a living. The job showed me how to pave a path to a more disciplined path, from stocking the shoes and clothes in their appropriate places, to greeting customers and fulfilling their requests.

Good work experience

I am very honest for my work and also very smart for any workload to do and teams is very imp for me. All the teams which i have is was great experience to have great business foe my company to achive the target and promise.

fun work place

good working environment, very slow growth. Growth was based on nepotism and NOT the contribution you brought to the company. My sales were way better then that of permanent employees consecutively buy i never got the rewards

Good brand for learning

Adidas is a very good brand if you want to learn and grow. They focus very much on employees training. Loopholes are they can transfer you anytime anywhere and you have to always fight for your incentives.

Not bad

Good job But Footwear is not suitable me I like this job but i am not interested footwear Adidas is most famous store but Adidas history is not for easy

Overall good

Good working atmosphere & nice office. Great cafeteria, nice gym & ground for sports activities, which are happened in every short time of period. If some one likes sports so this is the right place. I mean work with sports😀

Pros

Job security is almost nil

Cons

Office Atmosphere & extra benefits

A very good company

In India Adidas works under franchise system so sometimes offers, which are suggested by company may take time to be implemented by franchise due to which customers sometimes face issues. Apart form that company itself is great, the work culture and freedom it gives to managers by various programs is industry leading. All in all great work culture.

Adidas

Its was good company initially but now its not employee friendly lot of changes have happened in recent past and many good employees left company due to poor salary structure. This company looks good from outside bit if your boss not friendly then it has very hostile working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,733