Adidas logo
Adidas

Adidas Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,291 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace with gym, lots of sports activities

work life balance Seminars to enhance skills cross functional Well paid performance bonus Realistic Targets take care of suppliers and other stakeholders

Overall good

I worked for my company and company fully worked for me. Company never disappointed us and given full freedom and happiness. Now after merger of Reebok, company has started cost cutting and exclusion of Employee. That was a very crucial period for Employees and currently company is doing the same with Employees. But i was happy with my time spent with adidas, a golden period.

Overall good

Good working atmosphere & nice office. Great cafeteria, nice gym & ground for sports activities, which are happened in every short time of period. If some one likes sports so this is the right place. I mean work with sports😀

Pros

Job security is almost nil

Cons

Office Atmosphere & extra benefits

greate place to work

Anaqua India is a great place to work. exccelent enviroment. the organization cares abount employees's personal and official life. provide lots of perquisites.

Great work culture

Adidas, Gurgaon: Intern (May 2018 – Present), Adidas Technical Services - Footwear Sourcing. • Assisted and brainstormed in selecting patterns and materials for different types of shoes. • Comparative market research against competitors in the anticipations of entering a new market. • Preparing a comparative study and working in factories from the ground up • Designing a new type of shoe that can fit in that price range. • Deciding every aspect in the BOM to get the required results on the deliverables of given project. Met very experienced and learned people who assisted in every aspect. Evaluated on deliverables with a keen eye and got to have the best on field experience any intern could ask for. Learnt a lot in my time here.

Pros

Great work culture, great food at lunch

Cons

Hard for promotion oppurtunites

friendly environment with gym and sports facility

Good salary Great work environment Limited hierarchy Great senior teams Sports facility with Gym MD with a great techniques of doing work and getting work done

Pros

good lunches with min price

Cons

N/a

Awesome

Awesome place to work at Inspiring and great people all around Nice Perks Great Culture Helpful people excellent training program and great managers to guide

Working for the adidas group has a lot of benefits, however it is very repetitive and the same thing day in and day out.

Employee Discount - Employees receive a generous discount at all adidas Group stores, which include adidas, reebok, TaylorMade Golf, Rockport and more. Allotment - Employees in non-outlet stores are offered quarterly allotment of $300 in product. Full time employees get full benefits including health and dental.

Pros

Free GYM, Free Lunch, Employees Discount coupons, Great work culture, so many sports

Cons

Repetitive, not much room for promotion. You can only apply for a wage increase once a year

productive and interactive

A typical day at Adidas would start with hitting the gym at the office before work hours, taking a shower and coming to the work desk, order a healthy breakfast at the pantry and kick starting the day with a cup of coffee, we would have weekly meeting with our retail director, reporting our KPI's and planing for the further week. Store visits were an essential part of the job, the work culture was extremely fun loving and interactive, all dept would work collectively.

Pros

Cab services, Employee discounts, exclusive events

Cons

Productive & fun work place. Amazing culture with great colleagues.

Productive & fun work place. Amazing culture with great colleagues. Brilliant marketing exposure with one of the biggest brands in the world. Enables you to maintain a good work-life balance.

Pros

Great culture & exposure.

Cons

Hard to move up the ladder

Jobs at Adidas

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

A Truly inclusive company that inspires people to create the new.

ADIDAS group is a place where people are put at the centre. Just an awesome brand to work with. People here are always motivated to keep creating the new and keep going that extra mile in every sphere of life. It treats all its employees as family and truly holds up the thought of " You can sleep when you are dead , till then party hard. "

Productrive & fun workplace

It's a great place to work at adidas Group. Here you get new learning with time and achieve success with right guidance from your team and co workers.

Fun workplace

Fantastic work experience. An experience to cherish for lifetime. Working here gives you the exposure to world class processes and practices which benefits the individual.

Friendly Environment

Supportive Staff They taught me how to deal with senior and their clients The most enjoyable part of my job was The Interaction Section where opinion of each and every staff was taken out. I have learned a lot from them.

Pros

Free Lunches

Gut

Strukturiert, innovativ, erfolgreich Nette Kollegen, klare Entwicklungsmögichkeiten

fun workplace

I have learned about all process of warehouse industry. inbound outbound & inventory. helpfull staff & senior managers. smooth & accurate operation.

working with responsibility

.My day starting with responding to client communications or queries & analysing Sale ,targets & stock. I have learned sales operations ,brand promotion ,staff management ,monitoring sale trend ,stock replenishment & following the payment with business partners. Management & co –worker are very supporting , no hardest part in job ,I am enjoying my work and most enjoyable moment when we achieved our targets

Productive and Fun Place to work

adidas has taught me about how to follow your passion. its a fun place to work. Good work culture. But H.R. needs to improve.

Pros

Good learning culture

Cons

Lack of clarity of direction in past 1 years

Overall I have learnt a lot in adidas co. – I can give 8 out of 10 in ratting

adidas Group has a big role to play in making me what I am today , teaching me things that are going to stay with me for a lifetime.. It has indeed been a matter of pride to be associated with this great organization and the values it stands for.

Pros

Very good place to work overall

Cons

Very Less new Learning, because of same role

Fun Workplace

It was fun and I learned different types of products. great brand to work with,,the technology employed in products is superb and gives you a high every-time you see a product..

Pros

You have full support and flexibility to work.

Cons

its very process driven and gives little chance of creativity

security services

•Identify suspicious activities and guard against illegal actions such as violence, threats, thefts, criminal behavior, and regulation breaches. •Monitor and control entrances and exits to and from assigned firm’s premises in order to prevent unwanted/unauthorized attendance. •Report and document security statuses. •Actively manage and perform actions required to secure an environment such as patrols, investigations, active presence and operation of security equipment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Adidas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,733