Aditi

Aditi Employee Reviews

Good Work place for beginner. work environment is good and healty.

Good Work place for beginner and work environment is fair and healthy. management is too good good proficient in organic agriculture. having more then 25 year of experience in industry.

Sécurités

Aucune mutuelle propose malgré la loi qui Obligé les société payement par chèque même si c’ 2019 chèque qui par fois il arrive pas pas la peine de appeler la société en cas de besoin personnel qui répond

Pros

Correct niveau salaire reçu tt les 7 de mois

Cons

Pas de mutuelle

no ay fecha de pago y falta de trabajo

Tarreglo ordenado procurando no hacer arreglo llegar a horario

Pros

ninguno

Cons

no nos ponen en blanco

Good Company to work with

They listen and very much make sure that engineers placed are getting all of the necessary support for the roles they are working. Aditi does make sure they try to match you well for the roles they present you and will listen to feedback positively.

Nice Company

I enjoyed my role with Aditi. I was able to focus on the tasks that were assigned and able to use that to grow into a better support engineer.

Additional salary benefit

Main activities is inspection and certification of organic land/product based on national and internal national standards. My work from inspection to management. company is having less than 25 staff.Good environment for work and lot of freedom.

Don't go there

When I worked there (many years ago) they were a totally disorganized company. I had to put in my hours in 3 different places just to get paid.Their contact agents were clueless regarding my job position and requirements.

Pros

you get paid, sort of.

Cons

unprofessional, agents don't really know what they are recruiting for, benefits are expensive and slim, low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aditi