Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail

Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Employee Reviews

Good place to work learnt fallow system/SOPNew technology are implemented and upgraded tint to time Upgraded WH and logistics system System tracking are very good
Good
Good
You will get lot of opportunities while working here. Lot of internal courses are there which will help in both personal and professional growth. Work pressure is there but it all gives an opportunity to outshine.
As ABfrl has name in market to improve work culture they should imphasis in quality work not on quantity work.they have lots of such work which doesn't impact buisness. Although what ever you are doing business want hamper . I want top management look into the matter not to look into quantity but to quality work .and to increase business they should decrease work load
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Vey slow growth
I have at ABFRL in 7 months. SOP knowledge, fire sefty knowledge, product knowledge, some system knowledge etc. Very enjoyable, exlent & very cooperative management team.
A great environment, very relaxed work culture. There is not much sale pressure but yes a competitive environment where everybody performs from within.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
salary is low
They look for fast-paced people to work with who can bring something new to the table and have enough skills to represent the influx of ideas that they have.
Pros
Initial Free lunches
Wonderful organization, good growth, nice pay, good incentives structure, supportive management, training, good competitive atmosphere, friendly atmosphere.
Its such a blessing for me to work in vanheusen(Aditya Birla Fashion and retail limited).I love my job at this company..If you work hard you get better incentives a day.I got it.
I worked as intern management trainee at ABFRL company.Even though intern,one should do the work like an employee,then only you will know the reality & what are the things that has to learn.
job is full of learning. work culture is also very good. Personal life becomes a little bit messy as the store works on weekend as well. So it becomes very tough to give time to your loved ones
Pros
A known company, care for employee
Cons
in this company working culture is good. some of the peoples are not allowed to work our ideas. they some routine is we all are going to that way only. They are not allowed to implement our ideas. that the reason mainly iam leaving this company. we dint have any protection.
The typical day in ABFRL was the first day when I joined for the job but all the co-staffs were supportive to me and interactive that was most enjoyable. They have good management team and I learned the retail environment, cash management, interacting with customers etc.
My first day was just learning my working type and module. I have learned how to used SAP application. I like company management system. Work place culture is great culture all indian culture activity Every occasion celebrate
Good company to work, work culture is good. Following Aditya Birla Group policies. HR policies are good and it a people oriented company. Over all work experience is good.
Great company to work with. Stable business. Good growth opportunities. Very compassionate management. The best benefits for female employees. Attrition rate is very low.
No work life balance. Stressful work and no specified JD is there. The company is good, ambience is good. The work location is very far away from my place.
It is nice to work with ABG group.But the work load is very much. It could varied according to thr manager you have but, the work expectation are too high.
My overall experience in this organization speechless Company management system is much more comfortable. Workplace culture is enjoyable for Managers smooth MIS operations.
This place is great to work in if you seize opportunities and you have to be very enthusiastic and pro to get better growth in your career. Most fields in this company are good to work.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Bad work /life balance for designera
Good working culture and Good pay. It is a great company to work in. Flexibility and Openwork culture. Work-life balance is difficult however it is up to an individual.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Stressful at times
I worked for Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail brand, The Collective, this was an in-store job and therefore was quite hectic. The training process is about 2-3 months long and the management is not receptive of the employee locational preferences.