Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Reviews

India383 reviews

adityaabgorganisationgrouptimingculturecooperativesalary

Very good and enjoyed working there. Great plae to work

Friendly,Wokholic cultureVery good and enjoyed working there. Great plae to work.Oppertunity for learningBalanced culture for work and Personal life tooEvents and entertainment a plenty availableompesation are paid good

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Fun work experience

Company followed a Strong and Healthy relationship with the employees.Middle level Management (My Reporting Manager) at East was little non-cooperative.

Aditya Birla Group insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment

Good place to work!!

Good place to work every one has opportunity for learning new things which will help for Career growth and journey towards your big-picture of career vision..

About Company

I have selected Good Company to working their, I have learned many things from ABRL, The Company cares more their Employees. The Company Provide us Well Growing inside Environment, Good Place to Work in ABRL,

It's good for salary and achive the target they also provide good incentives and friendly working culture.management always supported so we suggest people like me to work here atleast two year

Pros

Free tea & coffee

Best for freshers

Nothing as such, good company for freshers to work, look new opportunities within IJP after 2 to 3 yrs, ABC best team is with in research role, where you may learn plenty.

Pros

Sales operations

Cons

Employee relations

Excellent organization to work

In my entire career, I never so much as much as I did in Aditya Birla Group. I was exposed to almost all of operating plants in the chemicals business. A wonderful organization to work for. I strongly recommend.

Full of Politics

This company is being run by long term political employees like it's their own organisation without any ethics. People with less knowledge and less competence stays because they butter their seniors and continue to remain silent on injustice.

Not much is here.

It's not a very good company to start your career. Management is not very helpful. Pay rate is the worst. Employee needs training and no one provides it.

Great job security!

I've worked there till 2020. Until then the management and overall work experience was great! It was wonderful experience working at that place but in every industry work style changes According to the senior management. I'm not sure about the work culture now but you have a job security as nobody lost their jobs during pandemic as well.

Good

I worked with Aditya birla fashion and retail Ltd, enjoy lot with team and senior and feel good environment and gain good experience, 👍 achieved many time employee of the month and star of the month ,also store having a good product quality

Pros

Cons

8 to 9

Wonderful

Love teaching in this institute . Best results in Board exams. It has got many chairman's award . Best place to work in Nagda. If you are seeking for a job here go for it.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes

Flexible production could be feel

It is being good to work with Aditya birla group, its a reputed compamy among other factories @ bangalore, hence i suggested to join with Aditya birla and could gather the knowledge about procedure and systems.

Operation And Call Representative

Aditya birla minacs are Idea Bpo I really learn Very well business managementAnd the role of Administrative department how HR work what is the work of Team leader

Pros

Free Coffee only

Cons

Eight hours

Excellent job

Good working environment. People are very cooperative. All necessary items provided by company campus. Provided good opportunity to self development. Organizing so many training to employees and worker's.

Pros

No free Lunch, breakfast and dinner.

Cons

8hrs jobs but if some problems in plant continue watching the problem and try to solve.

Nope

Bad. This company is really not worth the time spent and doesn't give any compensation for the work done. They are just there for looting people. Not recommended at all.

Cons

Good

Good place for working here great and energetic and dynamic personality. They all try there level best to work day and night to do every difficult task.

Pros

Free lunch

Work with fun,almost 😌

It was a great place of work.lesrning new skills to develope how to solve clients problems. New Market research on products that keeps employees updated in about market innovations.I missed my days working there I would say.

Pros

Free food and shopping coupons

Cons

Delay in salary increase.It was a little wird

Worst and pathetic organization

It's very worst organization i had joined manager insult their employees if the work is not completed and they won't give leaves also even they make you work on weekends

Collaborative work culture with senior management adopting open door policy

The day-long activities are pretty well-outlined. There is not much of interruption due to meetings (unscheduled) and hence, one can focus on work quite well

Good to workFunMonthly any program organised by the organizationCanteen is thereGood work cultureTransportation facility is also thereManagement is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with