Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

No any conveyance, No good salary according to city.

Aditya Birla Capital is a brand. Here is good for Senior Position good salary and also conveyance in sitiing job. But at lower position in field work your salary will be low and no any conveyance allowed. Finally Aditya Birla Capital is not for lower position.

Cons

This is good opportunity for me

In grasim managment is good .And partuculear department take responsblity for job .In grasim atmosphear is femliar .And selary craetarea is good .

Pros

Traveling free .bonas benifit good

Cons

Healt care

fun work place co. is very good work depend on manager

Fun work place ABG is very good company to work but all depends on your manager about your work satisfaction. other than nothing to say good place culture

Pros

Cons

depends on work but not stretch always

Good

There culture is good more opportunity, and staff is helpful for all workers and company members like contactual and staff for both, company is progressable nowdays.

Pros

Cons

Lunche is average.

Very good work place

Except salary part all are good. Very good work culture and ethics. They are supporting to every employee during covid emergency in terms of mentally and financially.

Very happy to work with the company..

As u all know Aditya Birla Company is very huge market in Retail Industry, the company is good overhall, but slightly disappointed with the higher management, like the back hand people's, bec all the support & efforts are given by the front hand staffs like manager's & store staffs, the support and growth to frontend staffs is very bad, which is very much disappointed.

Pros

Nothing is free here..

Cons

12hrs

Professional approach based on learning

I joined Aditya Birla at the onset of my Carrier and it has proved to be the best place where one can learn, make experiments (read mistakes) and grow. You ultimately emerge to be a very confident person after a few years of struggle. They never break you but only stress you so you can pass throuy anything throui your Carrier ahead.

Pros

Free Canteen, Free spacious Accommodation, Free garden, Temples area and Community centre very happening

ha good

A company with a strong revenue which shares its profits to ee's and helps their ee's in all difficult times.Once u get in you'll hardly think of a job changeProsOn-time salary and unexpected one-time payoutsConsStill, promotions are based on manager discretion

Best work culture. Flexible hours to work. Strong management. People oriented company

I miss ABRL to work with I spend almost 8 year with ABRL it is one of the best company to work with. Best management Strong work culture. People oriented companyFriendly environment for all to work

Dont join.

No work life balance at all. No motivation at all. Bad manager. Also a bad management. Please never join this company. It will just add to your stress levels

Worst work culture

Poor management with worst working atmosphere. People feel like they have risked their career after joining Grasim Vilayat.Everyone is just trying to save their job....no guarantees for job.

Pros

Cons

Forced long working hour

Stressful but relaxing and month end work pressures are there

Overall work experience was good. Fair remuneration, good work culture, incentive schemes are pretty good,.But I'm Disappointed that I've left the company due to the harassment from the manager in charge after our manger has left.

Pros

Salary benefits

Cons

Stress

There is freedom about work invieronment as well as good environment to work with team management also cooperate with staff and required..

This is parwez alam I was ex worker in Aditya Birla group as a sales associate.i learn lots of things from the company becouse of that I got know supervisor post in Kuwait landmark group.i got to many role play in this company..really its amazing days i spend in Aditya Birla group with staff and management..Thank u for make me incarage and pussing to achive the goal..in feature if any requirement definetly I work again and I all take opportunities...

Really good place to work.

Job security is really good. Working hours are fine and work is also good without much pressure. Salary is average and growth options are not that great. Overall a good place to work.

Pros

Lunch coupons at nominal prices

Cons

Salary is not upto market standards

Collaborative & cordial.

Summary of all the above points rated. The culture in the organisation is professional, collaborative, interactive and cordial. The management is responsive and proficient in comprehending the needs of the working groups for achieving the goals & milestones of the business model of the organisation.

Fun work place

I done so much of good work with this company and they guys also are very sportive woth new comers when I was join this organization i wasn't have to much experience about my role but the help me alot and my store manager was also very kind person he had good knowledge about retail and customer service

Pros

Training sections.

Cons

Less staff

Good and hygienic place

Pantaloons gave me second life and I didn't forget that job until my last breath. It learnt me more and it help me in many difficult situations by paying salary on time. Iam very pleasure to work in aditya birla group. Due to some health issue I resigned that job. I am waiting for another chance to work again in aditya birla company. Not in my native place in another state.

Engineering Leadership program and Group program are simply amazing.believe me it is one of the best group to start the career and to work on.

Best Company to start career, Dedicated HR for taking care of GETsA lot of benefits to Employees.Personal growth,skill development, Learning opportunities are Enough.

Pros

Amazing Learning opportunities, Responsibility and benefits.

Cons

Insurance & workplace assam.

Thnq for Aditya Birla group this opportunity to provide me....all members is very good as a family member support, helpfull & products is very good in insurance ..

Pros

Well

Cons

Full time

If you are interested in insurance, then only join there. Otherwise, this is a insurance business, not a job.

They lie to me about my designation that this is a HR post and also lie about salary and job profile. After joining, I came to know that this is an Insurance based job. I will be a Team Leader and I have to recruit agents to make my target and they did Insurance policies. Before that I have to pay 1.2 lacs for an insurance policy. I'm not satisfied with the job profile and did not return there after 2018.

Good company

Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with

• Aditya Birla Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?