Aditya Birla Group
View all Aditya Birla Group reviews

Aditya Birla Group

Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

Good company

Better workplace for fresher and we'll hike in your career, good management, job not weel secured , if you do not perform well you may fire at any time.

Same location

The Job was too challenging and team helped me to achieve so many goals. Also improved my managerial skills from this role only.

ABG group is Indias No. One retail company having more than 10 businesses and service. It was a great pleasure with my technical team of maintenance and projects of the company. The company have good standard of operations and model trackers.

No any conveyance, No good salary according to city.

Aditya Birla Capital is a brand. Here is good for Senior Position good salary and also conveyance in sitiing job. But at lower position in field work your salary will be low and no any conveyance allowed. Finally Aditya Birla Capital is not for lower position.

Pros

Cons

This is good opportunity for me

In grasim managment is good .And partuculear department take responsblity for job .In grasim atmosphear is femliar .And selary craetarea is good .

Pros

Traveling free .bonas benifit good

Cons

Healt care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aditya Birla Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Aditya Birla Group with