Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

July 15, 2017
Providing excellent shopping environment to customers and generating maximum business results. • Developing and sustaining friendly relationships with customers. • Wishing customers on their birthdays and anniversary through sms and emails. • Guiding and recommending clothes to customers matching with their personality. • Keeping store organized and clean and monitoring changing rooms. • Taking cash and credit card payments and entering them in register.
June 25, 2020
Same location
Relationship Manager - Sales (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
I wish I could rejoin the company. It was fantastic experience and learned a lot there. The management was good and supportive. I enjoyed my tenure in the company.
August 17, 2015
Same location
Trainee (Former Employee) - Chandigarh, CH
The day started with reading terminals, newspapers and analysing market.after that the mentor used to assign some work be it some forms filling, analysing a company, making stock price behaviour graph or marketing, client acquisition and attending meetings. This place taught me a lot, disciplined my life in respect of timings , dressing and completeing work on time, the co- workers were always fun to be around . All use dto work together in a great zeal and healthy discussions. The hardest part was sitting on a chair for long 9-5 span but gradually i overcame it. I just loved the place and environment of work.
Pros
free tea, lunch served very well, pretty office
Cons
no cons.
November 26, 2020
Fashion Assistant (Former Employee) - Andhra Pradesh
Pantaloons gave me second life and I didn't forget that job until my last breath. It learnt me more and it help me in many difficult situations by paying salary on time. Iam very pleasure to work in aditya birla group. Due to some health issue I resigned that job. I am waiting for another chance to work again in aditya birla company. Not in my native place in another state.