Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group Employee Review

Learning place to work

July 7, 2018
Our inputs and valued and appreciated by company. It gives me opportunity to learn and grow.Company work culture is very nice.It helps we balance my work and family.
February 12, 2020
Deputy Chief Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
The workplace is supportive, collaborative and promoted innovative thinking. It also provides enough options to try out different things and take up new initiatives
December 6, 2018
Deputy General Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
The corporate office of Aditya Birla Group is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that is also quite open and progressive. The top management inspires respect and provide high quality mentoring to people working with them. The opportunities for young professionals to gain visibility are also quite significant. It is also one of the first places I have seen with women in key leadership position who have been given the opportunity to balance work with personal priorities.
Pros
Open work culture, good remuneration and benefits, intelligent and supportive colleagues
Cons
Excessive deference to the promoter's family especially among the old guard
October 15, 2017
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
I am thankful to Aditya Birla Group for providing me great opportunity to serve them in their legal department. --------------------------------------